Trinity 37

I guess I was going to have to get back on my spy shyt, after we said grace and what we were thankful for the 'adults' kicked us out the dining room but it was clear that there was about to be a lot stuff being discussed that I would pay to hear. I wasn't the only one Cori and Marcel both wanted to know what was going on as well, so once we got to the pool house we came up with a plan to get back in the house to listen in on what was going on. After laying out the plan with Darion and Marquise; me, Marcel and Cori all made our way around the main house to the front door sneaking inside so we were positioned right outside the dining room. Damn it hadn't even been ten minutes and they were already arguing and from the sound of the voice it was my dad and Saint.

"That's bullshyt and you know it dad, the only reason that you wanted to keep me around is because you knew I'd do the work without so much as a complaint. All I ask for is a little time to spend with Mario and you throw more work in my direction...... but that's coo I don't have to worry about that anymore because I told you I quit and I meant that shyt." Saint said and I could almost see that nigga pouting like a big ass kid.

"And I told you Toussaint, I don't except you resignation so I'll expect to see you at work on Monday. You don't get to quit just because you wanna throw a little temper tantrum, you act like I don't pay you for the work you do and it wasn't a secret that I told you that you were going to be busy until the day I retired. Stop acting like a little as bitch because it's beneath you..... so I expect you to be at work Monday." My dad said.

"You also expected me to finish that paperwork which is still sitting exactly where Trinity left it..... I didn't look at it and I don't plan to so what now because I don't work for you anymore." Saint said.

"Come on Zy don't you think you're being a little hard on Saint? All he wants is time to spend time with his dude and honestly you work him harder than you work any of your other employees with the exception of Marisela let him take a little time off he's earned it." Uncle Gonzo said.

"Honestly if I wanted your opinion Gonzo I would've asked for it, truth be told no one at this table has any authority to question me on what goes on between me and my son and considering that half of y'all don't know half the shyt I know about y'alls kids you should really stop worrying about me and mine especially you Gonzo because let's talk about what you put Lil' Enzo through you got that boy growing grey hairs watching after Ivanna and let's not get on what your daughter has been doing behind your back......." My dad said and from what I could tell there was almost a mutiny at the table.

"I know you aren't talking to me Zyshaun....." Grandma said and everybody got quiet.

"Nah mom you are a perfect example of what a parent should be, hell the only people at this table who's kids aren't into something they shouldn't be is probably Khalil and Marcus..... everybody else y'all need to get it together." My dad said.

"And what exactly do you know that we don't Zyshaun?" Aunt Tonya said.

"Nope..... that's between y'all and y'alls kids but just know I'm always watching and even they don't know how many times I've saved their little asses. Now back to you Toussaint, do you really want to get into a pissing match with me because I promise you kid you'll always lose." My dad said.

"If you say so dad......" Saint said and for the longest time everything was quiet. Finally we figured that he heard all we were going to hear and we snuck back to the pool house where everybody was waiting for a play by play.

"Aight here's the thing we just need to air everything out because it'll be a lot easier for us to cover for each other if we all know...... expect Ace, he can't keep a secret for shyt so you might have to wait outside." I said looking around the table.