Ace 106

I was the first one up as usual, I walked into the kitchen to make me and Jela some breakfast but something caught my attention..... on the table there were a bunch of envelopes each one with a name on it, I grabbed the one with my name and began reading. Fuckin Saint..... the more I read the happier I became but also the more greedy I started to become, while we were on the yacht yesterday Saint had some people hiding gifts all over the island including money, jewelry, gift cards and a car. I was tempted to hide the other envelopes so I could have a head start but I liked a challenge plus I knew most of them wouldn't be up until well past noon, so after studying the clues forwards and backwards I decided to go wake up my bros Marquise, Darion, Odion, Alex and Lauren. But then I stopped that would be a bad idea because Darion would tell Fabricio, Alex would tell Norelle, Marquise would tell Cori and then everyone would know.... nah I guess I would have to do this solo.

"Lorenzo what's taking so long?" Jela asked walking into the kitchen, damn my girl was sexy as fuck; all she had on was one of my shirts and some panties. If I wasn't trying to get a jump on everybody else I probably would've fucked her on the kitchen floor but I was determined to get as many as these gifts as possible before everyone else. "What's that in your hand?" Jela asked walking over to me.

"Uhh it's nothing..... baby just go chill in the room, I'm about to go on a little run around the island." I said tucking the map in my pocket. Jela looked at me for a second then shrugged and trotted her ass back to my room...... damn she had a nice ass. I walked out the backdoor where Darion and Fabricio were laying in one of the chairs by the pool covered in a blanket, I was praying that they were sleep but me and Darion locked eyes.

"Where are you going Ace?" Darion asked and I began to shake... I was a horrible liar, I was surprised Jela never caught on but I could never lie to my family and Darion knew that which is why he was staring at me directly in the eyes. "What are you hiding big cuzz?" Darion asked rubbing Fabricio's back.

"Saint hid a bunch of gifts all over the island and I'm about to go looking for them.........." I blurted out and Darion stared at me for a second.

"Well have fun..... I guess." Darion said turning and kissing Fabricio on the head, Darion wasn't interested in the gifts which was good for me but I also knew it was only a matter of time before he told Odion and Jayvion. So I started walking knowing my time was limited..... the first thing I found was some money about five thousand which was coo; I needed some more clothes and shoes but what I was really looking for was the car and jewelry.

"LORENZO!!!" Jela yelled walking towards me, I saw the envelope in her and I mumbled fuck...... "You lying sack of shit! You could've told me what you were doing but your scrawny ass wanted to be greedy." Jela said pushing me.

"Man what did I tell you about putting your hands on me?" I asked irritated. "Look I was going to tell you but I wanted to get a head start before everyone else.... I was going to give you what ever jewelry I found so relax." I said scratching my head.

"You are the worst liar on the planet...... and you didn't seem to have a problem with me putting my hands on you last night.... 'oh baby stroke that shyt, fuck Jela play with my nuts...'. So don't try to act brand new...... now what have you found so far?" Jela asked. For the next three to four hours me and Jela searched all over this island finding a bunch of different stuff mostly money and gift cards, when we came across the little swimming pool where Noah proposed to Jade and decided to take a break.

"I think we should rest for about ten minutes then start back up, if I'm right then everybody should be waking up within that time and I know they're about to start going crazy trying to find everything." I said sitting next to the water.

"That's fine.... I think we've got enough stuff, we should at least leave them something." Jela said taking her shoes off...... fun fact about me I LOVED girls with pretty feet and Jela had some of the sexiest toes I've ever seen. Jela pulled her long, dark hair over her shoulder and looked at me causing me to blush. Our relationship was simple she did her and I did me but I knew in my heart we'd end up together once we were both ready for a serious relationship.