Corinthian 71

Needless to say my dad was pissed, he had been going on and on for hours about how he talked to us about this and how he bought us condoms every week so that we'd never run out. I looked at Dad Number One who was bright ear honestly we all were except for Marquise who was still reciting the 'I Have A Dream' Speech quietly, even Noah was stuck in this lecture and when he tried to reason that he shouldn't be here because he was already married with kids he got cussed out even worse because dad hated being interrupted. When he was finally finished he went downstairs to check on Odion, who was still passed out on the couch. Why hadn't they took him to the hospital yet? I looked around the room and Marquise punched me in the arm before walking out, followed by Noah who also punched me in the arm leaving me with Dad Number One and I was trying to gauge his mood but I was getting nothing which was kinda scary.

"Dad.... I'm sorry....." I said looking down at the ground, it seemed like I had been apologizing a lot lately mainly because I kept fucking up.

"Cori I'm not mad..... I'm a little shocked but not mad, I shouldn't really be surprised though with as much as you and Paris be fucking but I was hoping you would be smarter than this Cori. Marcus is right we make sure you and Marquise got more condoms than y'all can use in a year and we talk to y'all about this shyt." He said shaking his head.

"I know dad and I'm sorry but sometimes I just get so caught up in the moment that either forget or just don't feel like putting one on...... now....... now...... oh fuck I'm about to be a dad......." I said running into the bathroom and throwing up again.

"Cori this feeling you got right now, you're going to have to suck it up because however bad you're feeling Paris is feeling ten times worse. At this point it's not about you anymore, everything you do revolves around your child and your girl.... I'll give twenty minutes to feel sorry for yourself then you gotta man the fuck up. You're not a kid anymore." My dad said patting me on the shoulder and walking out the bathroom, I threw up a few more times before getting myself together and walking into Marquise room where him and Noah were talking quietly.

"Thanks for having my back 'bros'......" I said sarcastically, I sat in between them and they both punched my in either arm. "Y'all better stop hitting me....." I said jumping up ready to swing on both of them.

"You better sit your ass down little bro before you get fucked up..... look if you don't think I had your back you're sorely mistaken because I could've grabbed my son and my wife and dipped the second I found out but I stayed there getting cussed out by Dad because I didn't want to leave you high and dry." Noah said.

"You did try to leave dad wouldn't let you." Marquise said and Noah punched him in the arm. "Oww stop hitting me..... I'm speaking the truth, I don't see why we had to sit in there it's like you said Noah you're a grown ass man and my pull-out game is superb so we should've been given a get out of jail free card all because Cori's pull-out game is as weak as a virgin." Marquise said and I was tempted to knock his ass out, but I didn't because he was partly right.

"What am I going to do y'all?" I asked quietly.

"Well you already got the basics down from all those times you babysat Troix, the only difference is when the baby gets on your nerves you can't take them to their parents." Marquise said picking up a book.

"Marquise I swear to god if you don't shut the fuck up, I'm going to beat your ass. I'm going through a crisis right now and you're sitting there making stupid ass jokes." I said getting pissed.

"You sound like a straight bitch Cor.... all I'm hearing out your mouth right now is; me, myself and I, have you even called and seen how Paris is handling this?" Marquise asked and I was about to swing on him but I stopped...... damn I hadn't called Paris since she told me she was pregnant. "Exactly..... no both of y'all get out my room because y'all are fertile as fuck and I'm afraid if one of y'all breath to hard I might end up getting my girl pregnant." Marquise said, after me and Naoh lit his arms and legs up we walked out and I went into my room and grabbed my keys.