Corinthian 2

I had to get out that fuckin house because just hearing the sounds of their voices pissed me off and if I stayed there any longer I was going to start breakin shyt, I drove around in search of a destination; I could go to my boy Bruce's house but that dude was forever smoking weed and that shyt got annoying at times, Xavier well when I saw him in school tomorrow me and him were going to have a long conversation about the shyt him and my little cousin have been doing behind my back. Finally settling on the person who should've been my first pick...... I sent a quick text to my girl and told her I was about to pull up and to meet me outside, I hated going in her house because he old ass grandma swore I was the devil and we could only sit in the living room which severely limited most of the stuff I wanted to do. When I pulled up she walked out wearing nothing but an old tshirt and some sweats but I swear I've never seen her look more beautiful. Paris leaned forward to kiss me but I pulled away and nodded my head towards the house where her crazy ass grandma was staring out the window.

Paris

"Cori nobody is worried about her, she's just making sure you aren't out here trying to corrupt me

"Cori nobody is worried about her, she's just making sure you aren't out here trying to corrupt me." Paris said smiling and I had to laugh.

"If you're grandma only knew how you were the one who corrupted me; in the back of my car, in the movie theater, close to a hundred times in my bedroom and that one time in her little prayer room with Black Jesus watching. Every single time you initiate first contact so if he comes out here trippin I have no problem throwing you under the bus to save my own ass. I'm just saying I could show her my dick and I promise from this day forth she'd stop hating me." I said smiling.

"Whatever Cori...... so your dad called and asked me if I knew what's been going with you." Paris said and I tried to keep my anger from getting the best of me. "Have your really gone three weeks without talking to them Cori?" Paris asked and I shrugged.

"I just gotta get my thoughts in order before I start talking to them again, but look I'm not mad at them..... sure they get on my damn nerves but they aren't the focus of my anger." I said thinking about 'him'....... "So I'm thinking about quitting soccer." I said trying to change the subject.

"WHAT?! Why Cori you love soccer....... I wouldn't be surprised if you loved soccer more than you loved me." Paris said laughing with her hand planted firmly on my dick.

"Nah never that..... but I'm just not feeling it this year, I don't wanna spend my senior year doing the same exact thing I've always done. I wanna try something new......" I said knowing in my heart there was no way in hell I'd quit soccer, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and saw I had a text from Noah to call him in like two hours. "Let's get outta here." I said smiling.

"And go where Cori?" Paris asked smirking, she already knew what I was thinking but before I could move to open the door for her, granny's old as shuffled out the house looking like she was about to cast a voodoo spell on me.

"Paris, time for dinner......" She said giving me the evil eye.

"You know I never realized this but I imagine if vultures could talk they would sound exactly like your grandma." I said waving at the old bird.

"Shut up, I'll call you later." Paris said kissing me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said waiting until she got in the house before getting in my car and pulling off..... I guess I was going back home to deal with the same shyt I always had to deal with......

I got home and of course they tried to speak but I jut kept walking and didn't stop until I got to my room and locked the door. A lot of my anger wasn't directed at my dads or little brother, they were just unfortunate casualties in a war I was having with the real enemy. After taking a really cold shower I was getting dressed when someone started knocking on the door, it would've been too easy to pretend to be sleep but I knew sooner or later I'd have to speak to them, so I opened the door and let Dad number one in.

"What's going on Cori? I'm just wanna know what we did to piss you off....." He said looking in my eyes and I had to turn my head because there was something intimidating about those jade green eyes that was hard to look at. "Come on Cori talk to me......." He said putting his hand on my shoulder, just that small gesture was almost enough to bring a tear to my eyes but I couldn't let that happen, I needed to hold on to this anger. We stood like that until he finally gave up and started walking out. "Cori we love you and you can talk to use about anything..... any of us." He said quietly before leaving, I quickly wiped my face and grabbed my phone. There was one person I could always talk to and right now I needed his advice.

"I'm going to cut to the chase what's going on with you Cori? Why are you acting like a dick to everybody?" Noah asked and it was like everything I had been holding back came spilling out, I walked into my bathroom and turned the water on so no one would eavesdrop in on our conversation, I held nothing back and by the time I got finished Noah was silent. "Damn Cori why didn't you tell me?"

"Because there was no point.... what could you have done from Boston." I asked.

"You'd be surprised.... but look I gotta get going, please for me don't do anything reckless until I get there. Promise me Cori." Noah said and I knew that I couldn't make that promise given my anger problems.

"I'll try Butterfingers....." I said laughing quietly, Noah started stammering and I quickly cut him off. "I don't wanna hear any excuses bro you dropped three easy ass passes, I expected so much more from last years Rookie of the Year."

"Yeah I dropped three but I caught fifteen so it balances out. Aight I really gotta go..... ayy I need a favor, I know y'all don't have school on Monday so do you wanna watch your nephew for me? I would ask Jade's mom but she hasn't been feeling to good." Noah asked.

"Yeah I got you bro, I love hanging out with Troix (Troy). Love you Noah." I said once he said it back I hung up and started getting ready for school in the morning because most likely I was going to get suspended........ I walked into the school on a mission, I had to get answers and there was only one person I could get them from and he was standing by his locker looking stupid as fuck. "Xavier let me holla at you for a second." I said and he looked at me slightly amused.

"Look Cori I......." Xavier started to say but I cut him off.

"So what you'd spend the night over my house whenever you knew Odion was going to be over there and whenever I was sleep you'd sneak off to fuck him." I asked heated.

"Yo keep your voice down nobody knows that I get down like that and I wanna keep it that way..... and that's not true... not entirely..... most of the time we flipped he'd fuck me and I'd fuck him. But come on Cori I love Odi he got my heart." Xavier said and I didn't know whether to laugh or punch him.

"Odion doesn't love anyone...... you know that dude got a girl right?" I asked and Xavier had the nerve to smirk yet again.

"Actually me and ol'girl know about each other..... we've actually had a couple threesomes." Xavier said and I was over his stupid ass, I started to walk away but changed my mind at the last second and punched him two quick times in the face and we started fighting right there in the hall. So yeah I got suspended for two weeks and even though I was pissed at my supposed best friend I knew we'd be coo again in about a week, besides he wasn't the person I was really angry at either. I got home and started heading to my room when I heard my name.

"Ayy Cori come here....." Dad number one said and I walked into the living room and they were both standing in there with 'him'. "Cori look we just wanna......." But all my anger came to a head as me and Cam eyes met, I was out here fighting the wrong people and why should I keep taking my anger out on everyone else when the person I really hated was less than ten feet away from me?

"Cori I......" Before Cam could finish I rushed him hitting him dead in the mouth and the next thing I knew we were fighting all over the living room. I knew Noah was going to be pissed but he'd just have to get over it, this was something that brewing for years and I didn't think I could hold back any longer.................................