Quamir 149

It was the night before the wedding and I was standing alone in a park waiting, the solitude gave me time reflect on everything that had happened since Kylan had found out about what I did on the side and I felt guilty as fuck for not telling him. I had my reason the main one being I wasn't sure if I could trust him with that information, not saying that I didn't trust him but I didn't know if I told him would he go back and tell people or accidentally slip up anonymity is a necessity in my line of work and I really didn't want too many people knowing what I did for a living. Another reason I didn't tell him was for his protection, Smoke always taught me to keep my business and personal lives separate.... but now that he knew I would do everything in my power to make sure that nothing bad came his way. I looked up at the starry sky and wondered what was taking these niggas so long, we were supposed to meet up an hour ago and they still hadn't made it here; I knew they were getting everything ready but damn they could've at least called and let me know. Finally, I saw two sets of headlights pulling up and I started to relax; Saint and Mario got out the car with three of their bodyguards and I dapped them all up.

"Any word on Ymir?" Mario asked getting straight to the point which I respected, I nodded my head and Saint let out a sigh of relief. "Good let us know where he's at and we'll take care of the rest, tomorrow has to be perfect, the last thing we need is a crazy nigga ruining everything." Mario said.

"What about the Baptiste Family show we expect an appearance from any of them?" Saint asked and I saw one of the dudes shifting nervously, normally I would've called him a bitch but he was smart to be nervous about 'that' family especially Noel.

"As far as I know with the exception of Amara, who you personally invited they won't be in attendance...... though something about them is really bothering me. The other day Noel and Nicolas came up to me wanting to talk and that same day Amara's little brother Adonis went up to Julio's job and started flirting with him hard ass fuck... add that to the fact that Amara is trying to get a record deal for her cousin Siméon it's like they are trying to infiltrate your family......." I said looking in Saint's eyes.

"Don't worry about that..... you just make sure you fix things with Kylan and I'll see you at the wedding tomorrow." Saint said dapping me up and walking off, he got to the car and stopped because Mario was still standing there. "Baby come on....." Saint said his voice dripping with lust.

"Hold up....." Mario said walking closer to me. "Ayy I need you to look into something for me, just meet me after the wedding..... I think I may have a clue about what happened to Juelz." Mario said quietly, I started to ask way he cared but my phone vibrated in my pocket distracting me; I read the text and smiled.

"Aight I gotta go......." I said dapping him up and quickly walked back to my car. Kylan had just texted me the magic words "I'm horny' and I wasn't about to keep him waiting. I pulled up to my house and saw him sitting on the hood of his car, I jumped out and walked over to him that playful smirk on his face. "Kylan I was always going to tell you everything but......" Kylan pushed me up against the car and started kissing me. I'm not going to lie I fucked him right there in the parking lot, on the hood of his car and in the backseat of my car before we finally made it inside my house.

"I've given it some thought and I'm not mad anymore..... not that I ever was it was more confusion mixed with a little bit of fear. Not of you just but..... it's hard to describe. I just want you to promise me that this isn't who you're going to be forever." Kylan said trying to stroke some life back into my dick.

"I promise this isn't going to be my life, I just wanna make sure my daughter is taken care of and my dude......" I said turning and kissing him.

"So...... know that I know your secret, there's something I want to know." Kylan said looking in my eyes and I was pretty sure I knew what he was going to say.

"You wanna know what it's like to kill someone?" I asked because that was the question I got most often from the very few people who knew what I did for a living, Kylan looked in my eyes for a second then shook his head.

"Actually I wanna know how much money you really make." Kylan said laughing and I just shook my head, he wasn't ready for that information because if he found out how much I had saved up he'd probably try to marry me..... not that, that would be a bad thing.

"I'll let you see my account once we've been dating for a year..... but you never answered my question, you trying to go on a little trip with me? I'm really trying to show you life outside of Texas, outside of the United States." I said kissing him and he nodded. "How's your dad doing?"

"Better..... he told me I had three days to get out his house since I graduated which let me know he'd be back on his feet in no time. I'll probably go up there tomorrow after the wedding, besides I know the reception is going to be a mess and I just wanna be with my dad..... speaking of which I should probably get going." Kylan said standing up and just seeing his naked body almost caused me to bust but I wasn't going to force him to stay. As he got dressed I heard a key entering my door, I jumped up and moved Kylan behind as Mario came with Saint right behind him.

"YO WE GOT A SERIOUS PROBLEM..... OH, shyt..... I didn't know you were here Kylan." Saint said looking at Kylan, I could've sworn I got that locked changed. I looked at Kylan who stopped getting dressed and looked at me. "Nigga put some clothes on, Quamir we gotta talk." Saint said walking outside, I looked Kylan and he nodded I threw some shorts on and walked outside with Saint and Mario who were pacing around.

"What's the issue and why didn't you call before popping up at my place?" I asked putting my hands in my pocket. "How did you get a key to my house?"

"I got a key to everyone in my family's house, and yeah I consider you part of the family...... and I did call but your phone was out here in the driveway along with your pants....... never mind that though that nigga Ymir wasn't there but he left behind a gift." Saint said pulling up a picture of the bloody room and some woman tied up on the bed, at least I think it is a woman. "That's Kylan's mom, Staci..... and Ymir he umm he did that to her..... look I'm going to call my dad and ask him to push back the wedding until this situation is handled." Saint said pacing around.

"Nah don't do that tomorrow... or today rather is supposed to be a day of celebration let me handle it, y'all just increase security and I'll try to make it back before the 'I do's'." I said looking behind me to make sure Kylan wasn't listening. "What I wanna know is what was Staci doing with Ymir in the first place?" I asked.

"I don't know last I heard he was with this chick Roseline....... so maybe she has answers, are you going to tell Kylan or do you want me to do it?" Saint asked. "I know they didn't have the best relationship but that was still his mom......" Saint said.

"Nah let me..... you should go get ready has anyone let Cortez know?" I asked and they just looked at each other which answered my question for me. "Aight I'll go let Kylan know and more likely than not he's going to want to let Cortez know himself, once I've talked to him I'll go find this nigga Ymir...... I'll keep y'all posted." I said walking back into the house to tell my dude that his mom was dead. Once I told Kylan what happened he didn't cry.... he just seemed numb, he was actually more concerned for his siblings than anything else which was understandable.

"I gotta go let Cortez know..... I probably won't be at the wedding though so if you end up going just let me know and we can meet up afterward." Kylan said quietly and I felt bad because he had been through a lot these last few months; all that shyt with Rondell, then his dad and now this, I promised once all this was over I was going to everything in my power to take his pain away. Once he was gone I set out to find this nigga Ymir, but by noon I still hadn't found him and to make matters even worse I found out that Zyshaun wasn't canceling the party... FUCK, I just had a feeling shyt was really about to hit the fan.......................