Alex 93

I pulled my pants up and tried to catch my breath, damn that was the best pussy I've ever had...... I leaned forward and kissed my girl passionately before walking into bathroom to get her a rag. I talked to Saint to see if she could come to Saint Trinity with us and now I was waiting for him to get back to me; it would suck if he said no since everybody was going to Saint Trinity with there girls/niggas..... we laid in my bed kissing for a couple more minutes and I heard movement downstairs, fuck my mom and dad weren't supposed to be back until later tonight. I looked out the window and realized how dark it was outside..... damn we must've been at it for hours. It had been a couple days since all that shyt went down with Noah, Jade and Juelz and things were awkward to say the least. My uncles seemed on edge about something, my parents would stop talking whenever I walked in the room, it was almost like they were hiding something from us.....

I heard someone coming down the hall and I jumped up and started trying to hide everything; clothes, condoms, blunts and most importantly my girl...... I grabbed her hand and pushed her in my closet just as the door handle turned and my dad walked in....... he looked around my room and gave me a knowing smirk. He was cool with my girl being over here but my mom, she'd kill me.

"Since y'all go on Spring Break in a couple days, you might as well skip school tomorrow..... y'all got a lot of shyt to get done and I don't want y'all scrambling around at the last minute. So once you clean this room head over to your Uncle Khalil's place because he got a couple things for y'all to do tomorrow morning...... Oh and your mom is in the kitchen cooking." He said winking I knew he was giving me a chance to get my girl outta there unharmed. I shut my door and walked over to my closet, when I opened it Norelle punched me in the chest.....

"I don't know what type of hoes you've brought here before but I don't hide in closets..... next time your ass better come up with a better hiding spot or......" I pressed my lips to her and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"My bad.... I panicked, my mom is crazy come on I'll walk you out......" I said as Norelle finished getting dressed. We quietly walked down the stairs and I heard my mom moving around in the kitchen, it sucked but we couldn't go to her house since her dad was a policed officer and he'd likely shoot me. "I'll call you and let you know what my cousin says about the trip....." I said giving her another kiss, then watching her pull off.... as soon as I walked back in the house I got smacked upside my head.

"I told your ass about bringing them girls in my house, but your little stupid ass never listens....... at least it wasn't the little tramp Danielle. Last time she was here I think she left her clit behind......" My mom said walking back into the kitchen. There was that name again..... I tried not to think about her but it was hard, at one point she was the love of my life and my best friend. Danielle really helped me through some hard times, I was always getting hated on because my dad was white and my mom was half-black/half-Dominican; Danielle told me they were jealous because I was 'beautiful' and to me she was the most beautiful thing in the world..... until she wasn't.

"Ayy Dad, I'm about to head out.... I'll catch y'all in the morning." I said running upstairs and taking a quick shower, after I was finished I drove my Uncle Khalil's house....... as soon as I walked through the door I spotted Ace and Marquise sitting with their 'girlfriends' Jela and Stephanie....... Stephanie had been in love with Marquise since we were little and she was just waiting for him to grow out of his hoe phase before trying to pursue a relationship with him, a wonder how she would feel if she knew his goal was to be a porn star. Jela only fucked with Ace because in her words 'Ace's dick was too good to quit' I knew they liked each other but it was sorta the same thing as Marquise and Stephanie, Ace wasn't ready to settle down.

"Everybody is down in the basement." Marquise said as I was walking through the living room.

"Alex baby can you get these two beautiful young women some water, they're looking a little parched." Grandma said sweetly and I've been around her enough to know when she was throwing subtle shots. I walked in the kitchen and saw my Uncle Khalil, Uncle Marsean, Uncle Gonzo and Uncle Zyshaun having a really heated and animated conversation in the backyard, I wonder what that was about? I walked into the basement where; Darion, Odion, Cori, Marcel, Kylan, JD, Trinity and Lauren were all talking and I could tell they were all excited about the trip.

"I need a list of who everybody in here is bringing. I'm bringing Red, Odion is bringing Fabricio, Cori you're bring Paris right? Kylan you're bring Quamir, JD and Lauren y'all are riding solo right? Ace you're bringing........" Darion asked looking at me and I could tell he was hoping I didn't say Danielle.

"Norelle if Saint says it's coo.... Camille and Ivanna are going to her house tomorrow to talk to her parents. Marcel, Trinity who are y'all bringing?" I asked turning to my older cousins.

"I'm bringing sexy as Aaliyah from my math class..... you know the one with the fat ass and big titties." Marcel said smiling.

"Don't worry about who I'm bringing, it's my island so I can bring whoever I want and I don't have to report to any of y'all now if y'all are done with this stupid ass meeting my big brother is taking me to pick out furniture for my house. Cori, Kylan, Marcel y'all are more than welcome to join me." Trinity said walking out with my other cousins.

"So Alex you finally moved on from Girl With Deep Throat.......... or She With Many Suitors..... or as Mama Angela calls her Dick Breath." JD said, his ass was always talking shyt but I'd let him slide because I was in a good mood. "You know they're dating right?" JD said and we all looked at him. "I heard she's dating Cyrus now....." JD said laughing, despite everything I still felt a little jealous. Imagine putting a lot of time and effort into a project, then having someone else take credit for it...... whatever Norelle looked better than Danielle anyways plus her attitude was much better.

"What are our uncles up there arguing about?" I asked taking the controller out of JD's hand.

"Who knows...... things have been tense since all that shyt happened with Noah and Jade, but you know they don't tell us anything. We should've had Trinity go do some recon, you know his ass can find out anything when he wants to......" Odion said, before we could discuss it further we heard little feet running down the stairs.

"Wassup y'all?" Noah said as Troix ran and jumped in Odion's lap..... I felt bad for what I did to him a couple weeks ago. He climbed into my lap and smacked me in the face..... little monster. "Ayy come get me once my clothes get out the washer....." Noah said walking back upstairs. Damn he looked miserable as fuck since moving out of his house. I knew he was nervous about the DNA Test results, we wanted to be here for him when he got them but he told us to go to Saint Trinity Island or he'd spend our entire Spring Break with him which was going to be torture.

"See now you got me thinking about what they're back there saying......." Odion said getting up. "Fuck it let's just go ask them." Odion said heading towards the, I was starting to wonder if this was Odion, Orion or Earl because Odion knew going back there was suicide.

"Where do y'all think y'all are going." Grandma said stopping us as we tried to walk out the backdoor. "I got some stuff I need for y'all to do so let's get to it......." She said and it seemed like she knew what we were up to and was trying to prevent us from going back there which told me whatever was going on was even better... or worse than I imagined..................... As we started working my uncles were still in the backyard talking, I caught a couple things while I was in the kitchen like; Noah, Jade, Troix, punk ass Juelz.... but other than that I really couldn't hear much. After everyone was finished most of my cousins went to bed but I usually stayed up until around four in the morning..... I decided to go get some water and to my shock my uncles were still out back talking, I crept to the door and listened hoping to finally hear the secret they've been keeping from everybody............................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) What do you think Khalil, Zyshaun, Enzo and Marsean are discussing?

2) A lot of people had a lot of good theories about Juelz's father and I wanna know who you think it is and why?

3) Who do you want to have the next chapter; Darion, Odion or Juelz?