#33.1 - See You Again (Final)

Start from the beginning

"W-WHAT?!" I roused instantly because of those two last words.

While checking the clock, I followed with a gasp after knowing the situation and how limited my time was. B.I was leaving only half an hour!

"Oppa! You should wake me earlier!" My voice rammed all over the room as I jumped out of bed and ran towards the bathroom, leaving my brother who couldn't stop laughing.

"Aigo~ I've tried it since an hour ago! You just wouldn't wake up. For a moment I thought you were dead~"

I quickly splashed my face with cold water just to wake me up completely, before brushing my teeth and doing all of that stuff.

Skipping breakfast, I just grabbed a random white t-shirt and paired it with ripped jeans, didn't forget to tug in the front part of the shirt. Lastly, I put on a cardigan. I didn't even care about checking myself in the mirror, I just knew it would look good.

"Goodluck." Kai cheered me while I was putting on my sneakers, so I rolled my eyes and then getting my ass outta here real fast.

"10.40 am..." I sighed, "Okay then, time for a morning run."

///

B.I's POV

10.30 am.

"Hey Mr. Airplane jamggan meomchweobwa, biga ojanha,
baram buljanha,
jigeum gamyeon wiheomhanigga"

I sang throughout the song to Hanbyul while carrying her along my way to the airport. But only until this one hyung bumped into my shoulder, making me turn my head unpleasantly.

"Ah, sorry~ sorry." Jinhwan apologized playfully as he was laughing still, joking around with the other members.

"Tsk, seriously." I nudged his shoulder with a slight of annoyance, but then my laughter followed up, filling up the happy slash sad atmosphere among us.

Really gonna miss those kids though. I thought as a smile appeared on my face.

Not long after, I arrived at my gate. While giving a smile, I put Hanbyul down, kissed her forehead, made her back to her nanny before then having a short farewell with iKON.

"You gㅡ H-hey!" My words stopped right after Jinhwan buried himself onto my chest with his tears flowing.

"I'm not ready! I'm not ready!" He whined, "Who am I going to talk with at class now?!"

"H-hey, go and make some friends out there hyung! Since when you became this pathetic? Besides, there's Yooㅡ"

My words stopped for the second time. Just earlier, I had never thought anything about her. I wished I could but, she was my first love, after all. Too precious to be forgotten in the first place.

I leisurely discharged Jinhwan's hug while seeing every other's eyes, whose a bit anxious? I just noticed that though.

"Kim Yoora. Take care of her, will you?" I smiled bitterly, "And once again, don't ever let her know about my disease. Unless you want to feel how hard my fist is!"

I tried to joke but their reaction was not in line. It was rare, super rare. None of them gave a chuckle. Instead, Bobby and Yunhyeong seemed busy at the back texting someone, while Chanwoo, Donghyuk, and Junhoe were so unsure about their act, only whispering to one another.