#3 - That Boy

Your POV

Loud chatters filled the classroom. I was currently sitting next to Dahye. But we were also talking to a group of girls behind us.

Guess what? Of course, we were all gossiping about the kingkas and queenkas in our school.

Not long after, the class turned silent because our home teacher was coming in. He began to talk after the students greeted him politely.

"Good morning class. I'm Mr. Kang and I'll be your home teacher for a year. Now, I will check the absences first, please raise your hand if I call your name. Kim Jinhwan, Lee Sumin, Kim Yoora, ...Kim Hanbin."

The class stayed silent. No one raised their hand either. I scanned the whole class and found an empty desk at the back. He didn't show up?

Just then, the door was opened and revealed a boy coming in.

"You must be Kim Hanbin," Mr. Kang was so sure, "Where were you? And remind yourself to knock before coming in late."

"Catching up some air. Problem?"

That Hanbin guy replied sarcastically then walked pass the chairs with hands plunged into his pocket. He took the empty seat next to Jinhwan.

What a scary guy... I hope he didn't get to see my face earlier or I could be done!

"Kim Hanbin, learn to behave! I don't care if you're the son of the wealthiest-" Mr. Kang said, but Hanbin cut him.

"I don't care either. Now shut up or I'll leave the class."

The whole class stayed silent and witnessed the scene. I didn't even dare to look at Hanbin, so I just buried my face to my desk. Who doesn't know him? The richest kid in town and the leader of a popular group.

\\\

So, half a day went on with some introduction and a few lessons. My class was quite nice actually but Hanbin. Well, he told us to call him B.I.

Rriiingggggggg.....!

Finally, it's a lunch break! I quickly pulled Dahye outside the class. I couldn't bear my stomach craving for food already. It growled once. Thankfully only Dahye could hear it.

We picked up Chaeyong whose class was next to ours and headed to the cafeteria. Today's lunch was my favorite, kimchi fried rice!

We sat on our tables and started to eat but not long after, a group of 6 boys came inside the cafeteria. Soon, the room filled with squealing.

"Oh my god, it's BTS!! Daebak!!!"

"RM, I'm really bad at English... Can you please teach me?"

"Omo!! Taehyung is so freaking handsome!"

"Jimin-ah, show us your abs!"

"The best dancer in our town, J-Hope!!"

"Jin oppa, I made this kimbap for you!"

"Suga oppa, I've listened to your rapping and it really sent me to Hongkong last holiday!!" [If you know where this from. lol]

The girls started to circle them up with their loud chuckles. I glanced at them in awe. All of their bodies were built, seriously even their faces were beautifully handsome. Preach, kingkas.

"Yoora-ah, you're really pretty today. I wonder if one of the kingkas will fall into you." Chaeyong then started to talk.

"Hey, how about me? I'd like V to be mine. Hehe." Dahye poked Chaeyong's arm.

Before we could see BTS more, another group of boys came. This time was B.I's group and they called themselves iKON. Same, girls around them. [a/n: okay I'm completely biased right now]

But wait, why it's only 6 of them? I couldn't see B.I anywhere. Duh, who cares? I didn't want to see his face anyway.

After putting our food trays away, the three of us walked to the garden to catch some fresh air, because the cafeteria was crowded as hell. Believe me, it was full of fangirls just because BTS and iKON were there.

All of a sudden I felt an urge to pee.

"Guys, I have to go to the toilet. Wait for me here, ok?"

"You don't want us to accompany you?" Chaeyong asked.

"Nah, it's ok."

I left them and ran to the toilet. Having my business done, I was going back to the garden but my eyes met a couple, kissing each other in a corner.

*Omo! Why are they doing this at school?! Wait... the boy, it's B.I !*

The couple soon recognized me and B.I pushed the girl away harshly.

"I'm sorry! I'm leaving now, p-please continue what you guys are doing." I said while covering my eyes from the scene. Wtf am I talking?!

"Go away!!"

I heard B.I yelled to the girl he kissed.

"B-but oppa..." the girl whined.

"Do I have to tell you twice?"

I just stand there awkwardly, watching the girl's presence slowly disappeared. It should be me who's running for my life though.

"Your turn."

B.I groped my shoulders abruptly and leaned over me. Closer and closer. My body was stiffened by his action, I wanted to run but my feet wouldn't move.

*My turn?! He wants to kiss me?!*

Now our faces were really close that I can feel his breath on my face. No way! I don't want my first kiss to be stolen by this jerk!

SLAP

I hit him just in time. I don't care anymore.

"Y-you jerk! Not because you're the richest here you can do whatever you want! And for your information, I'm not going to fall for a guy like you!"

I cried my lungs out and run. I'm done with this boy.

"Strange girl. But, interesting..." He mumbled.

[A/N]
Guys! How is it so far? :)) Sorry if this chapter is kinda boring bcs I don't really plan the plot before. No Jungkook for this chapter too hahahaha.

Anyway, I'll try to update this every day. It's the summer holiday and I'm not going anywhere for vacation so... hopefully, it'll be done before school starts next month :)