#13 - It's Not Over

Your POV

I almost forgot B.I's family was the wealthiest here. His house was like... three times bigger than mine? Seriously, he said he only had one younger sister and his parents spent more time overseas. Who the hell lived in the house then? Aliens?!

"B.I-sshi, welcome back." The maid greeted him, "Ah, may I know who the girl is?"

"Oh, I'm Kim Yoora, B.I's friend."

We walked to the living room until this little girl came out and hugged B.I's leg. She must be his sister.

"Oppa is back!!" She squealed.

"Yeah, I'm home!" B.I said as he stroked her hair, "Hanbyul, this is my friend, Kim Yoora."

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted.

"Omo, this is the first time Oppa brings a girl home! Daebak !!" Hanbyul jumped a few times, before she ran back to her room, "By the way, eonnie is beautiful!"

With that, she left us.

My cheeks were burning up. I was the first one? I thought he had many girlfriends already. I took a peek at B.I whose face also reddened.

"Aigo, n-nevermind what Hanbyul said..." He ruffled his hair, "Let's go to my study room."

I followed him while observing every corner of his house. Neat, classic, just like a house you'd ever dream of.

"Heol, your study room is separated from your bedroom?" I asked him as soon as I entered this room full of bookshelves, "What's up with all these books?!"

"It's just some English and business books. Don't mind it."

"Oh? You're studying business?"

"Of course, I'll be taking over my father's company. He wants me to study in America soon as I graduated from high school." He stopped, scanning all of those books before his eyes landed on me.

"A-America?!" I yelped. Now it made sense why B.I always got the highest score for English subject.

"Mhm." He took a seat and gestured me to sit next to him, "Let's just start your lesson, shall we?"

///

I couldn't believe he was actually teaching me! Except, he put some rules on. If I answered the question wrong, he would pinch my cheeks.

"Kim Yoora, the cosine of 60 is 1/2 !!" He shouted.

"Sorry... I haven't remembered it still." I lowered my head, waiting for his fingers to lay on my cheeks. Instead, his next move shocked me.

Before I realized it, BI cupped my chin, then quickly planted a kiss on my left cheek.

"HEOL-!"

"Shhh. I pity your cheeks, they were pinched too many times. So I gave you the heal this time." He said while still cupping my chin.

"I told you, you're a byuntae!" I yelled as I released his hand.

"Seriously, you're the only girl who doesn't want to be kissed by me..."

"I'm different from the others, you know!" I rubbed my left cheek, trying to get rid of the kiss.

"You're right, and that makes you interesting." BI mumbled quietly until I couldn't even hear a word of it.

"Hm? What did you say?" I asked him.

"Nothing."

I look at him puzzled, had no idea why was he smiling widely like a crazy person at me now. Dummy.

"I get it, I get it, your teeth are good. Close it." I said sarcastically, "How can Hanbyul be so cute when her brother is ugly like this."

"Hey, I'm also cute, you know!" He stood up abruptly and peeked through one of his shelves. He came back with an album on his hand, "Jjang!! Take a look, this is me!"

"R-really?!" I look at the photos, he really didn't change much, "So damn cute! How old were you?"

"Hmmm... 4 or 5 I think? See, I'm a cutie, but handsome at the same time!" He said while doing an aegyo.

"Uwa, this is completely another different side of you. It's a pity only I can see it right now." I was about to capture him but he stopped.

"No, only you can see it."

"You're really weird lately, B.I."

I wonder why he didn't act like this at school. He would be the most humble person, like seriously.

///

"Ahjussi, thank you for driving me home." I said to B.I's driver.

"Hey, you're not going to thank me?" B.I grabbed my hand before I could knock off from his car.

"You're just accompanying me." I pulled my tongue out, "Kidding, thanks, B.I."

"Ah, whatever." He let go of my hand as I made my way out of the car.

His hand was soft and warm. But, I didn't feel anything. It felt so different, compared to that time when Jungkook held my hand on our way home. Ah, forget it. I should really forget about Jungkook.

I bid goodbye to B.I once again before entering my house.

///

The next day

Ah, I'm late!

I was running towards the school entrance. Kai oppa left without me, how rude! Now, let's just hope the teacher had not come to the class yet. Wait, isn't that Jungkook? He was late too!

AH, I caught his eyes!! Omo, act normal Yoora, act normal!

"Jungkook-ah, annyeong!" I shouted.

He stopped running with his face in shock. But then I saw him slowly curved his lips into a smile. "Good morning, Yoora-yah!"

"It seems nostalgic, isn't it?" He continued.

"Yeah." I smiled, knowing what he refers to; last Sunday when we both were late for shopping with BTS.

"I'm glad you still want to talk to me." He uttered while showing a slight smile.

"What are you saying, we're friends, right?" I grabbed his hand, "Let's go! Before the teacher comes!"

I noticed his expression flicked a bit, but not long after he replied to me with a big smile.

"Yes!!"

We burst into laughter as we continue to ran. However, little did I know, B.I was watching me from our class window.

"I won't let Jungkook have you, Kim Yoora." He muttered under his breath.