#9 - Confession

Your POV

"I'll do it!" Someone randomly shouted, and my eyes got widened a second after I realized whose voice was that.

"Good then. Thank you for your participation, Kim Hanbin." Mr.Kang said.

W-W-WHAT??!!

///

"Yoora-yah, don't be sad~" Dahye said while catching me up.

"What happened?" Chaeyong asked.

"Not a big deal actually, she's only going to be tutored by BI." Dahye answered.

"Not a big deal?! That's a really big deal!" I yelled out and fasten up my step to the school gate. The hell, I was 100% sure he was only going to tease me, not teaching me!!

It was only a few steps before we reached the gate, but unfortunately, someone stopped us by his shout.

"Kim Yoora!"

I looked to the left and saw B.I was coming our way. Ugh, what now?!

"Why? Why are you here? " I asked him.

"Why you ask? Of course to discuss our schedules for your tutor class! Well, how about today?"

"I'm not in the mood of studying."

"Tomorrow?" He kept asking.

"I can't."

"Well, Monday?" His expression seemed like he was still trying to be patient.

"I can't either."

"........" 

A moment of silence took over us for a while before he burst out in annoyance, "Aishh whatever, just text me if you've decided!" 

"Hey, why should I text you? I can just say it at school!" I shouted but he didn't reply, only waving his hand with his back facing me instead.

"Chaeyong-ah, our Yoora is getting closer with B.I, isn't she?" Dahye whispered to Chaeyong. Yeah, 'whispered', I knew she wanted me to hear it.

"Huh? Y-yes, I think so..." Chaeyong did the same as Dahye.

I gave them an annoyed look. Chaeyong was smiling this time as if she really agreed to Dahye.

///

The next day, Sunday.

I put on my simple white t-shirt and paired it up with a denim jacket.

Hmm... I'll wear this skirt too!

Usually, I wouldn't use a skirt like this but hey, you'd be hanging out with BTS so... why not giving it a try? I came out of my room after coating my face with a bit of natural makeup while Kai oppa showed up before me.

"Oppa, good morning! How do I look?" I greeted him who just came out from his room too.

I had to wait for a moment while he was scanning me from head to toe before finally spoke, "Did something hit you?"

"Ah, go, go! Just go back to sleep!" I shooed him, he was still in his pillow face anyway.

"Hahaha, I'm just kidding! Wait!" He managed to stop me. He walked towards me and started to stroke my hair. Not long after he pulled it up to a ponytail and secured it with a rubber band.

"Put a little bow here and you're perfect." Kai added.

"Hehe~ Thanks, oppa." I said as I took a last check on my outfits before making my way out.