#33.1 - See You Again (Final)

PART 1 / 2

Jungkook's POV

07.30 am

I kept looking at my phone screen, exactly to our chat in KakaoTalk, probably for almost half an hour yet there were still no replies from her.

"Yoora-yah, have you been busy?"

I asked myself while leaving one last glance to the screen, before changing my concern to the ceilings. I was waiting for RM Hyung to pick me up since I'd be going to SM University together with BTS.

Later on, a black van stopped in front of my house as it honked twice; it was RM hyung's car but instead, Jin Hyung was on the driver's seat. Why, did you ask? Well, RM Hyung probably messed the ride and made everyone's heart missed a beat soㅡ yeah.

Sadly with an uneasy self, I had to lock my phone screen without any replies. I grabbed my bag, wore my beanie, then headed out towards the van.

///

"Jungkookie! Why are you seems unexcited?" V Hyung, who sat aside me, noticed my gloomy mood. He was right, though. I was kinda silent on behalf of my noisy hyungs.

"What else could it be, Taehyung-ah?" J-hope answered it for me, "His precious one can't see him today."

"Ah~ It's fine, Jungkookie~ I can be your Yoora for a day!" Jimin suddenly squished my cheeks from behind as his chin rested on my head, but I abruptly smacked his arms until he went back to his seat.

"I'm okay, hyung. Let's not jump into conclusion that instant." I shed a chuckle, only to hide my real feelings.

"To be honest.." Jin continued, "If I was in Yoora's position, it would be tough for me to make such decision. She's brave enough with that."

"But B.I is only her ex anyway, why would she even care?" Suga protested.

"Maybe she still has feelings?" Jimin intentionally teased me, with his usual chuckling sound, as he emphasized the word feelings.

"I don't think Yoora is that kind of person. Maybe she only does that for some kind of apology? We all know their break up was all of a sudden and hurtful, especially for B.I." RM tried to hush their talks down.

I gave an eye to the road outside the window as the members became tongue-tied after hearing RM, then I followed with a sigh.

"Maybe." I continued, before plugging in my earphone, no longer had any interest in my surroundings.

Your POV

10.30 am

Slowly, I let out a large yawn, rubbing my puffy eyes before doing a little stretch afterward.

"Eh?" I blinked a few times to ensure what thing was beside me as I bumped to it while stretching my arms.

It was Kai. He sat on my bed, exactly next to me. Rare, but I hadn't got any clue yet.

"At the very least, finally you've woken up, sleepyhead." He spoke.

"...What?" I grunted since I first woke up only to see his annoyed look. Not a pleasing sight, you know.

I came back to my original position aka backing him with my spine, completely ignoring his presence without any ideas that I was actually late.

"Tsk, I woke up earlier just because you asked me to wake you up!" He grabbed my blanket away from my reach, "Hurry up! Or you're going to miss his flight!"