#14 - Love is Blind

Your POV

The students got back to their own seats as soon as Mr. Kang entered the class. I followed him behind then walked to my desk too. Thankfully he let me in. Phew, just in time!

I took a seat and glanced at B.I who was playing with his phone, didn't bother to lay an eye on me.

"Joheun achim!" I poked his arm.

B.I only nodded before concentrating on his phone again. Huh? He wasn't like this yesterday. I leaned back to my position as he kept ignoring me.

"You seemed pretty close with Jungkook." B.I suddenly talked.

"Uhm, well, we.. do know each other outside the school and he has ever confessed that he likes meㅡ "

"WHAT?! HE CONFESSED TO YOU?" He cut me off.

"Aigo, listen to me first! Well, it was yesterday at lunch break, just before you came. But I rejected him."

B.I sighed in relief before opening his mouth again, "But you just talked to him like nothing happened this morning!"

"He's still my friend anyway, and I really don't like to be awkward with my friend. Wait, so you saw me earlier?"

He nodded with a pout. Seriously, is he jealous or something? I thought.

"What's the matter? Are you jealous?" I teased him.

"N-no way! I'm n-not !!" He stuttered and I noticed his face become red. So he was jealous indeed!

I giggled on him, but not long after I was cut by Mr. Kang. He tapped the board with a ruler until the whole class turned silent.

"Attention class, I'm going to inform something." He started to speak, "It is about camping. We're going to a mountain starting from next Monday until Thursday."

The students started to cheer loudly, so did I. Well, I had never been to a mountain before, so this is gonna be sooo exciting!

"I've listed all of the things you need to bring. So please prepare for it and also, don't get sick. Have plenty of rest before the day comes." Mr. Kang added.

"Mr. Kang!" I raised my hand, "Are we going with the other classes too?"

"Of course yes, but we're going to have different schedules there. Oh and lastly, you're going to be split up into workgroups. Because I'm a good teacher, I'll let you choose your own mates."

"Thank you, Mr. Kang!" Everyone shouted as Mr. Kang replied with a heartwarming smile.

///

Lunch break

"Wohooo!! I'm soooo excited about the camping!" Chaeyong squealed out.

My best friends and I gathered up with BTS as usual. Guess what? I sat next to Jungkook. Well, I guess we were good now.

"Ah, I really miss that moment~ It was really fun, no joke!" J-Hope said while munching his tteokbokki.

"Oh no, it's not! It was suuuper tiring, imagine that we had to hike up that high ass mountain! I'd rather sleep you know." Suga protested.

"Hey, it's because you're weak, Suga hyung!" Jungkook nudged Suga's arm while the others are laughing.

"I also heard that there will a bonfire night. Is that true?" Chaeyong asked the 3rd-grade lines.

"Ah, yes~! Fun fact is, usually a new couple will be born at that time! Excited much?" said Jin.

Right after Jin explained it, I noticed Jimin was blushing while stealing a glance at Chaeyong.