#32 - How Lucky am I?

Thank you for 5K reads!

Your POV

I loaded all of my stuff inside my backpack in one shot, didn't even bother to organize it since I needed to catch that person up before he'd be gone in a second. That guy was undoubtedly the fastest kid to barge out from class without leaving any trace.

"Jinhwan-ah!" I shouted as he peeked behind with those two lined-eyes, showing a puzzling look right in front of the classroom door even though the bell just rang like a second ago.

"Yeah?"

Outside the class, the hallway, it was too crowded remembering it was after school. It wouldn't be a good idea to have a conversation there, so I had to drag him back inside.

"B.I. He's leaving for Seattle tomorrow, right?" I asked directly to the point, but only to be followed by him giving me the slightest nauseated look.

"Do you think you're right to keep bothering him? Aren't you done yet?" Jinhwan offended, "I don't have anything against you but, I'll dare to take any step forward if you hurt him again."

"Just let me finish talking first!" I pleased, "I- I'm just wondering about his flight schedule."

"He's leaving at 11 am, that's all!" He shouted miserably.

"Jinhwan-ah." I tried to be more serious since he was looking uneasy to deal with it, "I have to ask you quite a lot. There's something you should know too, but please keep it as a secret from B.I. Please, listen to me first!"

He sighed once again for the countless time, probably making any final forethought before finally giving an agreement, "A-alright, alright. What is it?"

///

"...I guess it can't be helped." Jinhwan said, even after patiently waiting for my explanation, "Okay then, just hope that the other members will understand you."

"T-thanks. Make B.I stay out of it, will you?"

"Yeah." He replied while brushing his blonde curly hair, at the same time making a very limited smile before dropping out from my sight.

Hope it will turn out well. I thought.

"Yoora-yah~" Someone's voice crawled behind whilst I was looking at Jinhwan walking away.

"Ah! You startled me!!" I instantly yelled my lungs out, though it turned out it was Dahye's voice as her presence was before me. Chaeyong was also there nearby, holding her laugh after witnessing my reaction.

"What are you guys up to? I told you to walk home first." I nagged instead of their chuckles, "Hold on, you didn't overhear my conversation with Jinhwan earlier, did you?!"

"Hey, what's so important between you and Jinhwan until we, your best friends, shouldn't know about it?" Chaeyong cooed, yet I didn't take any responses as I left them slightly behind while I kept walking forward.

"She's right! Anyway, we never said you can't share your problems with us if you have one." Dahye caught me, "Besides, tomorrow is BTS's performance at SM University, right?! You shouldn't be in a bad mood like this in front of your boyfriend tomorrow!"

I still didn't take any responses. With eyes wandering between Chaeyong and Dahye who both were super excited about the upcoming event, how I'd wish I could smile broadly like them.

That's why. That's why I'm in an unpleasant self because tomorrow is BTS's showcase, which coincidentally has the same schedule as B.I's departure. I talked to myself.