#27 - Alone

BONUS CHAPTER
When two incidents happened in the same time sequence. Here's the story.

No One's POV

A day before the break-up

Above them, the sky slowly faded its color until a combination of tangerine and dark blue color tinted it, replacing the previously clear blue sky which indicated that the sun was about to set.

The breeze either, coinciding with the circumstance of gloomy nightfall as it kissed those five girls' hair and made it windblown.

"Tsk, where the hell is Hyuna? What makes her so long at the library?" Gayoon spoke to her friends, including Chaeyong.

"It's okay, let's just wait for anotherㅡ"

Just by this one scene caught by her sight, Chaeyong stopped talking and got her eyes baffled in disbelief. Same went with the others; Gayoon, Suhyun, Jiyoon, and Jihyun.

"O-Omo, isn't that... Kim Yoora and Jeon Jungkook?" Suhyun stuttered after seeing those two passed by them.

Apparently Yoora's wrist was locked down by Jungkook while being carried behind, they probably didn't notice Chaeyong and the rest were nearby. And although those two were no longer visible to their sight, they still got their eyes bewildered, only until Hyuna suddenly came before them. 

She panted hard, being unstable while trying to catch her breath, "Look... Look at the photo I got just now!"

Hyuna passed her phone to Jihyun, before the others started surrounding the thing like hungry wolves seeing its prey.

Evidently detected, it was the same photo that B.I received from an anonymous, where Jungkook fell on top of Yoora while their faces were just a few inches apart. That incident at the library.

ㅡNow you know who sent it.

"Don't you think it's a good opportunity to catch them red-handed?" Hyuna whispered after fixing her breath.

"Like a trap?" Jiyoon glanced at Hyuna for a second before she finally got the idea, "Heolㅡ You mean... are you going to send this photo to B.I and causing a chaos between them?!"

"Possibly, even a break-up." Hyuna smirked effortlessly.

It wasn't surprising if the rest except Chaeyong got themselves into laughter, with devilish thoughts inside their mind as it could be seen clearly by their face. Five hands were up at the sky at that moment, giving each others a high-five in victory. It was said five only, because that didn't include Chaeyong's. 

No one was concerned with Chaeyong's darkened face until she uttered her words, "Then, what about me?"

As soon as her words were spoken, 5 pairs of eyes started to skim through her fair body from head to toe. You knew it was disturbing.

They threw their confused gazes against Chaeyong thoroughly, as if they couldn't understand the language she just said.

"If you plan to cause a break-up between Yoora and B.I apart, thenㅡ," Chaeyong said, focusing her eyes on Hyuna, "ㅡit's possible for her to be with Jungkook after!"

"And it's also possible for me to be with B.I. So, your problem is?" Hyuna answered Chaeyong in instant, with one of her eyebrows raised.

It didn't take long for Chaeyong to react. Within a second, she immediately thrust Hyuna aside with stare full of angst, it could probably kill you, if looks could kill.

"Didn't I tell you that I like Jungkook?" Chaeyong reminded, "Wow. Actually, everyone was right from the start, you're really cheap, your behavior is awful, and you fantasize yourself with B.I for too much as it leads you into overconfidence."

"Heol! Look who's talkingㅡ" Suhyun mocked Chaeyong undoubtedly, but only to be cut by Hyuna's hand pushing her jaw away. Wow, she even did that to her friend.

"What did you say?" A grin came across Hyuna's face as a little laugh escaped, "Oh my sweetheart Yoon Chaeyong, at the very least I didn't ditch my friends only because of my affection towards a boy."

"You can never get him. B.I will never want you by his side!" Chaeyong shouted, "No one will ever want an egoist, irritating wench like you as their lover!!"

On spur of moment, after Hyuna gritted her teeth altogether in annoyance, a strong grip of her hand landed on Chaeyong's brunette hair, grasping it intensively which got Chaeyong to whine as loud as the wind. 

Slowly, Hyuna then decreased the gap between her and Chaeyong as her bitchy voice crawled through Chaeyong's ear.

"Listen carefully." Hyuna hushed in a low voice that made your spine shivered, "...I think you're more likely to describe yourself!"

Soon as she finished her sentence, she gave one final grip of Chaeyong's hair strand before shoving her down. It was so intense that a loud thud was heard right after Chaeyong made a contact with the ground.

"Yeah, you told us you like Jeon Jungkook and want him to be by your side. But remember, we have never agreed on giving you a hand." Hyuna tilted her body down, before kicking some parts of Chaeyong's body.

"And we all know that Jungkook likes Yoora, while your role is just the same as an intruder between them. See? No one will ever want an egoist, irritating wench like you as their beloved either." Gayoon emphasized the word you.

The school was already out of students at that time so it was advantageous for Hyuna and her friends, they could leave Chaeyong just like that without everybody knowing.

The tip of Chaeyong's hair strand kissed the rough and slightly rock-ribbed ground as her body was still settled down there, being left by her friends. So to speak she forgot how to stand on her own while tears slid over her cheeks.

Indeed it was a gloomy evening. However, even rain didn't want to accompany her by coming down and washing her tears away. She really was, alone.

[a/n : It's kinda annoying that the picture won't show up on the media part. Idk if it's just mine. Anybody knows why?]