#21 - A Fight

This chapter contains a bit of violence.

///

Jungkook's POV

Few weeks had passed since I heard Yoora and B.I were in a relationship. I hadn't talked to her since then either, our last conversation was probably during the field trip. 

Ah, do I even need to explain? You know how it feels when your heart breaks, right? Nothing but pain and hatred left inside.

That exactly how I felt right nowㅡ Correction, that was my feelings throughout these weeks.

Due to that, I spend almost every lunch break here, the rooftop. The only place where I could calm myself, just by watching the movement of the clouds above as the breeze fell before me. No one came here, like seriously. Only my hyungs sometimes, but they would be noisy so I just kicked them out.

As I was enjoying my time, the door was opened. Behind it was that person, who might be the reason why Yoora kept ignoring me.

"Jeon Jungkook! Finally, I found you."

"What do you want, Yoon Chaeyong?" I asked with a slightly mad voice.

"Uhm. I made lunch! Shall we eat it together?"

She walked to me by the edge before giving the lunchbox over. I threw her a look, unbothered to take the food.

"Sorry, but I'm not hungry. Help yourself." I said and decided to leave. But as I placed my fingers on the doorknob, her hand gripped my wrist which made me stop, turning back to Chaeyong again.

"Jungkook-ah, wait." She begged heavy heartedly. Useless, it wouldn't make me sympathize her anyway. 

"Why are you always acting cold to me?" She added.

Not even a word escaped my mouth. I instantly removed my hand from her and put it on my pocket instead, patiently waited for her words although my body begged me to go.

"Jungkook-ah, I like you..." She added. "But, I know you like Yoora... Even if she's with B.I now, you still do, am I right?"

"Well, it could be. She's really one of a kind. I just can't let her go." I replied with a chuckle.

"Tsk. That bitch.." Chaeyong replied in a soft voice while gritting her teeth. Too bad I heard it well, thanks to my sharp ears.

"Bitch? You called Yoora a bitch?"

My sudden low-husky voice led Chaeyong to flinch. She looked like she had never been this shocked before, especially with her flickering expression.

"I wonder, lately you seemed to keep a distance from Yoora. Are you guys fighting? Or, do you hate her because I like her, and not you?"

I asked in a serious tone as Chaeyong bit her bottom lip, buried into silence.

"Jungkook-ah, she's a fake friend! Being an attention seeker so you'll notice her though she knows I like you. What kind of friendㅡ"

"ASK THAT TO YOURSELF!" I cut her words, "What kind of friend are you? Did you ever recognize her sacrifices? She even gave you her ticket because she knew you're dying to see my performance! Why would she do that, if it's not because of you? You can't see how hurt she was, can you? So, who's the fake one now? I ask you!"

I went off, and it seemed like I succeeded to shut 1000 of her languages.

"Oh and lastly, don't ever think I'm going to like you. Because my feelings towards Yoora will never change. Blame it on me."