#7 - Official

Jungkook's POV

Jimin hyung invited me to BTS' dance studio today. I was about to reject him but he suddenly grabbed my bag and ran outside. Ah, I have no choice then. Hanging out with BTS was not a problem but a dance studio... I just hope I won't lose control.

I followed Jimin hyung through the hallway but then I saw Yoora, just came out from the teacher's office while carrying some paperwork. Ah, she's pouting, how cute...

I wanted to approach her but Jimin hyung was walking up so fast.

"Jungkookie~ what are you doing? Hurry up!"

"Coming, Hyung!"

///

At the dance studio

"Annyeong, everyone! Look whom I brought today!" Jimin shouted as soon as we entered the room.

Heol, daebak! I scanned the whole room and noticed how big it is. No wonder, I heard that BTS is good at dancing and sometimes they perform at school events.

"AHHH, JUNGKOOKIE~!!"

V hyung surprised me as he jumped on my back. Making me to piggyback him.

"Hey, Taehyung-ah, if you start 4D-ing around we will kick you outside!" Rapmon yelled out.

"Sorry, sorry. I'll turn to my human form~" V dropped himself off.

I then took a seat next to Jin hyung who was eating... in front of a camera?

"Guys, don't speak too loud or you will wake Suga! Hey, Jungkook! Don't sit here I'm still filming."

Filming?! What filming? Ah, I have to admit this. They do look cool outside but right after you know them, they were just 6 dorks playing around like kindergarten kids. Trust me, there's no day without laughing when you're around them.

"Jungkookie~ wanna see me dance?" Jimin hyung turned the music on and started dancing. Wow, he got that sharp moves! I wonder if I can dance like him...

"SUGA HYUNG WAKE UP! JIMIN IS FLIRTING OVER JUNGKOOK!" V yelled and Suga immediately stares at Jimin. Here we go again...

"Aigo that child... Well then, everyone let's just start our practice now! Jungkook, you can watch us there okay?" Rapmon said while shaking his head due to his kids.

I nodded and they started to dance, being those cool kids again.

///

It was late in the afternoon now and Jimin was currently outside because he had to buy us some drinks. I stayed with the rest as we talked about random things.

"So, Jungkook-ah, what do you think about our choreography?" J-Hope hyung asked me.

"Ah it's awesome! Just like people said you guys are really good at dancing."

"Thank you! Actually we're going to perform this next week at WM University. You can watch us if you want!" Rapmon said, "But, as you can see it's not done yet. There are still a few parts left."

True, as I watched them back then, they stopped dancing while music was still playing. They seemed confused about the next moves.

"Hyung." I said while turning the speaker on, "How about this...?"

I dance through the beat. The feeling... I really love dancing and when I am, I would forget about anything around and just listen to my body.

Until I saw her. Yoora.

I stopped right away and I soon realized, everyone was looking at me, shocked.

No One's POV

"JEON JUNGKOOK, THAT WAS STUNNING!!"

Everyone in the room started cheering, almost couldn't believe what they just saw. Jungkook then went forward to Jimin and the girls, making Chaeyong blush.

"A-annyeong Jung-" Chaeyong tried to greet Jungkook but only to be cut by him.

"Kim Yoora, what are you doing here ?" He asked.

"H-huh? You guys know each other?" Chaeyong asked Jungkook back.

The atmosphere soon became awkward as BTS realized Jimin brought some random girls to their studio. The music also stopped playing, leaving a minute of silence took over the air. Until Rapmon decided to break the ice.

"Hey, hey, let's clear this up. So first, Jimin, who are those girls?"

"Oh, this is Yoon Chaeyong, my and Jungkook's classmate. This is Song Dahye and Kim Yoora from class 1-A. Sorry hyung, but I just felt like to bring them here." Jimin explained.

"Kim Yoora? The girl who slapped-" J-Hope suddenly speaks up.

"Y-yes, yes, I'm that girl." Yoora cut him off.

"Ah I see, it's okay guys I know her brother. I'm J-Hope by the way, Kai's classmate. Call me Hobi oppa!"

"Oh, I know Kai too! Annyeong, I'm Jiiiiin!"

"I'm their leader, Rap Monster. Nice to meet ya."

"Suga."

"Taehyung. But since you guys are still strangers, call me V!" He said while posing V with his fingers.

After introducing themself, they all gathered up together. Soon, it wasn't as awkward as before. Even Rapmon helped Yoora's math work. BTS also showed their dance to the girls too. Only one thing, Jungkook remained silent.

Yoora explained everything about her meeting with Jungkook. But she also didn't expect Jungkook could dance well.

"Hey, Jungkookie~ why don't you tell us you're good at dancing?" Jimin asked him.

"S-sorry, I'm... too shy. But I really want to help you guys earlier."

"Hmmm... Well then, it's settled!" Rapmon yelled out.

He slung his arm over Jungkook while the rest were looking him in confusion.

"Jungkook is going to be dancing with us next week! He's now officially the 7th BTS member!!"