#2 - First Day

One week later

Your POV

I was so excited as I reached the front gate of my new school. Though it would be hard for me to catch up with the lessons here. But I have Chaeyong and Dahye to help me anyways! Kai oppa wouldn't hesitate to teach me either.

And the fun part is...

I heard there's a lot of handsome boys here! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Chaeyong! Dahye!" I ran to them and embraced each other, trying to forget what happened earlier this morning.

- Flashback -

"Oh, I just know Yoora is that smart."

"Good morning, Jina eonnie." I replied.

She glanced at my uniform with a smirk upon her face. I know she's smart but really? To her own sister? I kept silent as I finished my breakfast.

"Don't say that, noona. Yoora was accepted anyway." Kai said, trying to defend me.

"Kim Jong In, your school accepted her only because you are her brother!" Jina emphasized the word 'only'.

"I told you to call me Kai. Let's go, Yoora."

- End of flashback -

Kai oppa is reaallyyy a brother material. And that's why I love him. Instead of his cool personalities, he cares a lot. Sometimes I feel bad because he defends me all the time.

"Goodbye, oppa! I'll see you at home." I said while Chaeyong and Dahye bowed him. Kai just smiled and nodded.

I turned and laughed happily with my best friends while Kai was approaching his friends.

\\\

"Heol! I'm in class 1-A with Dahye! Daebak!"

Dahye and I jumped in excitement but only to see a pout from Chaeyong.
Poor her, she was in class 1-B. We had been together since junior high.

"Chaeyong-ah, it's fine~" I said to comfort her.

"Yes, we'll make sure to visit you every lunch break." Dahye added.

"Seriously! Life isn't fair!" Chaeyong groaned and quickly stomped out from the bulletin board.

"Hey, wait for us!"

I struggled to get out from the crowd with Dahye's help, trying to catch up with Chaeyong.

"You guys. Promise not to leave me alone, ok?" Chaeyong asked.

I nodded and a smile curved on Chaeyong's face, as she put her arms over me and Dahye.

We started to walk to the school building until Dahye spotted the missing pin on my uniform.

"Yoora, did you forget to wear the pin?" She pointed my upper blazer with a questioning look.

"Ah, You're right! How could it be missing?" I just realized it was gone and decided to search back into the crowded bulletin board.

*Yes! there you are!*

I saw my pin laying on the ground. I ran to it but before I could bend my body over, a hand took my pin. A boy's hand, to be exact. He then lifted his body up to face my worried look.

"Ah, this must be yours..."

The boy gave my pin back and I bowed him.

"Thank you..." I said.

"Yoora! have you find it? Quickly, we're going to be late."

I heard Chaeyong shouted so I quickly ran to them before the bell rings.

Jungkook's POV

*A pin?*

I looked at the ground and spotted a pin down there. Without thinking, I lifted it up.

Just as I lifted my body back, I caught an eye with this girl in front of me. But her eyes immediately moved to the pin in my hand. It must be hers.

"Ah, this must be yours..."

I handed her the pin and she bowed me.

"Thank you..." she said.

So pretty... I thought. Just by looking at her, I felt my heart pounded crazily. But wait, she's somehow familiar... Oh! She's the girl from the coffee shop last week, it's her!

I was about to introduce myself but her friend stopped me.

"Yoora! have you find it? Quickly, we're going to be late."

She quickly ran back, leaving me standing here alone.

Maybe not this time. I thought.

I scratched my head and walked into the building. Little did I know my lips formed into a small smile.

"Yoora..."

Your POV

"Guys, come on!" I ran through the hallway, being too excited to see my class.

"Yoora, slow down a bit! We're not even late yet." Chaeyong grunted.

I chuckled while still running with my face facing them behind.

BANG !

"AH!!" My shoulder bumped quite hard to someone. I almost lost my balance, fortunately not.

*Oh my! this is so embarrassing! I bumped into a stranger on my very first day!*

I quickly formed a 90 degrees bow so that he couldn't see my face, or... I don't know if he has seen me already.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know you're in front of me..." I peeked up a bit to see an annoyed look across his face. Ugh.

"Tsk, run with your fucking eyes! Don't you have them?!" The boy exclaimed.

S-so rude?! I thought.

I could hear Chaeyong's and Dahye's gasps, but the next thing I knew was his presence started to disappear.

After witnessed the scene, my friends dragged me and said,

"Yoora, you just crashed on the famous Kim Hanbin!"