"New York. Ballet. No." I answered simply. "Oh okay." Lucas said with a weak voice. "Luna got to know Alba." Yuki commented and Lucas looked me with a shocked look "No way?! You got to know psycho ballet queen." He laughed and I smiled.

"Wait a second aren't you that girl who danced better than Alba and got an applause from madame Bellerose." He pointed at me. "I'm a big fan of you, I literally hate Alba she destroyed my best friend."

"Oh thank you." I thanked and then I saw that Lucas and Yuki turned their look on the window. "What's going on?" I asked them. "Look there." Yuki pointed.

Daniel was kissing Alba. They were so in love. "I thought you said Daniel was Alba's ex-boyfriend." I said. I saw that Lucas was angrier and angrier.

"Because he is, he has a new girlfriend. Her name is Rachel." Yuki said. "Lucas calm down." 

"That jerk is cheating my sister, I can't forgive him that." Then he stormed out of the private room and then he went to Alba and Daniel. "Come we must follow him before he does something stupid." Yuki said and of course we went behind him.

"What the hell man, we were best friends. You are my sister's boyfriend!" He shouted at Daniel while pushing him. "My sister love you so much and what you do, of course billionaire mister Parker  don't care about her feelings!" 

Daniel was staring at him. He was completely frozen. I think that he didn't expect that Lucas would find him and Alba together kissing. "Please don't tell Rachel." He begged him. 

"I won't tell her if you tell her until Sunday." Lucas said while we watched them talking. "Now go to hell, I can't believe we were best friends." Lucas ended the conversation.

***

I thought about today's situation whole night. I think about what would I do if I was Lucas. Would I do the same or would I do nothing, as always. "Okay Luna it's bedtime you have many lessons tomorrow." I told myself.

I waked up 6 am. It was hard to stand up from the bed. I was so tired. I went to the kitchen but then I reminded that I don't have any food in the fridge. I changed my clothes to my school uniform and went to the canteen. 

I opened the door to canteen and I got many glares. I felt them on my skin. I heard them whispering. Whispering bad things. I went to the buffet and took a sandwich and a coffee. I was to concentrated listening to the whispers that I didn't saw Alba right in front of me.

The coffee and the sandwich fell on her. She begun to scream and everyone looked at us. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I'm so sorry." I took a piece of paper and begun to clean her blouse.

"Don't touch my Armani shirt, you've done enough!" Alba was angry. Then I saw Lucas beside me.

"What's going on Alba?" He crossed his arms.

"Lucas  are you defending her, she doesn't fit here." Alba tried to play her game.

"Alba, it's enough leave it, I'll buy you a new a shirt. She didn't see you." Lucas explained.

"You defend her. She's a gold digger, she cares only for your money." Alba made a devilish smile.

I couldn't hold my tongue in my mouth and said "I'm not a gold digger, I don't care for money, maybe I'm not a billionaire. But at least I have a soul and a heart." I took a deep breath. "I would rather have those two thing than billions of money."

Alba shook her head and the she just flipped her hair while turning around. Then she went to her blond barbie friends.

"Thank you so much." I said. "No problem Luna, now come Yuki and I sit outside. Oh I'll get you new food." He said and the we went to get my new food.

Afterwards we went to Yuki. She was looking at her phone. "Good morning Yuki." I said. She stood up from her chair and hugged and greeted me. "What happened?" She pointed at the inside of canteen. 

"It's just Alba, you know how she's." Lucas sighed. "You know she always gets persons in trouble, especially the people who she hates."

"Are you okay Luna?" Yuki looked concerned.

"Of course I am, I don't care about that Alba Blanca. She's so childish and stupid." I said with a angry voice.

"Don't worry star-shine." Lucas took his elbow on my shoulder. Why did he call me star-shine? What the hell was star-shine? 

After the lunch I went back to my dorm room and got my bag with books. I headed downstairs and got a new map of the Academy. Then I found the basic chemistry classes. I went inside and there I saw her. Alba. 

Why was she everywhere where I was? She was like a bomb who could explode anytime and anywhere. "Miss clumsy."She took her foot right in front of me and I fell to the ground. This means war.

A/N

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you liked it. Remember to vote and comment this and other chapters.

Song of the chapter:

Irresistible By Fall Out Boy feat Demi Lovato