Chapter sixty two: You Always Leave.

Start from the beginning

"No, we have to go now. Beauty is pain Hun." She sighed opening the door and waiting for me to leave.

"Do I have to wear heels? I honestly can't feel my toes." I whispered, pulling Luke's finger so he was forced to stand up.

"Beauty is pain." She repeated, leaving the room.
I dropped Luke's finger and let out a loud groan, showing that I didn't want to leave.

"D'you want me to come?" He asked, opening the door for me.

"No it's fine, your show is in an hour. Just be grateful you're not a girl." I rolled my eyes before catching up with Jamie.

We went into shop after shop after shop, buying an item of clothing from each. I had many new outfits, which I couldn't help smile about. Walking into the concert, we had missed the start act, 5SOS, and it was now one direction. I sighed but didn't mind really, I still enjoyed the concert.

I got a bath and went to Maggie's room as instructed, sitting opposite her on the bed.

"Your father called and said that many singers are going to the studio in the next few months and quite a lot of them wanted to write with you, the next flight to L.A is in a few hours but their are always more. I think this would be an amazing opportunity for you and would really help you in the future, but it is your choice. Honestly, you can always come on another tour, I'm sure the boys will have on at some point, but some of these singers might not want to write with you again." She sighed, watching my face.

"Oh." Was all I could say, which wasn't really a word. "Who would be there? If you know any?" I asked, atleast wanting to know that.

"Nicki Minaj will be there next week! Erm... Paloma Faith... I think Shakira at one point, some other people too." She smiled, knowing they were my favourite artist.

"Really!?" I asked, excited. She nodded. "D'you really think I should go?" I asked, now serious. I couldn't get the boys out of my head. I felt like they would hate me if I left, but I would come back.

"I think this will be a huge boost in all your stats. I really think it's worth it."

-

"I have something to tell everyone." I said as everyone was in Liam and Louis room playing Fifa and talking.

"What's up?" Zayn asked as everyone turned their attention to me. I looked at my fingers and started playing with my ring, nervousness controlling my movements.

"Erm- a lot of- theirs going to- erm..." I paused for a moment and took a deep breathe. "My dad has told me that a lot of amazing artist are going to be back in the studio over the next month or so and most of them want to write with me. The next flight out is in four hours, but I just wanted to ask you guys... Y'know... if it would be ok?" I wasn't really sure what I was asking, but it just felt like something I should ask. Their was a second of silence before Niall and Liam spoke up.

"That's fantastic McCain! You're an amazing writer, I know you'll have a lot of #1's!" Niall came and hugged me, showing me how excited he was. Harry hugged me and told me to stay in touch, that he still needed a shopping buddy when I came back.

Me and the 5SOS boys went into Luke and Cals room to talk about it. "So will you be joining us again after you've written with everyone? Like-will you be able to finish the tour with us?" Michael asked, yawning.

"Yeah, I'll be just over a month, around May/June." I smiled, hoping they didn't think too bad about it.

"Then I think it's amazing! Who're you writing with?" Ashton beamed, eagerly waiting for me to tell.

"I don't know all of them but Maggie said: Nicki Minaj, Shakira, Paloma Faith... and a few more." I smiled. I spoke to Calum next, telling him I might need some lyrical help at some points, he smiled, his dimple smile and agreed.

I looked at Luke, he was silent, playing with the bed sheets, making sure not to looks at anyone. I glanced at the others and they got up, allowing us to talk alone.

I didn't say anything, I waited for him to speak, which he finally did.

"You're always leaving..." he croaked, his throat sounded sore, painful almost.

"You left first." I joked, trying to get him to at least look at me.

"Yeah but you gave us this... you told us to go." He defended himself, still playing with the duvet.

"I didn't have to, I just know this is your dream and you wanted it more than me... you could at least be happy. Or pretend to be." I sighed, now copying his actions with the duvet.

"What do you mean you didn't have to? I thought you persuaded them or something? Were you offered this?" Now he looked at me, stared at me.

"That's not the point, that's a different conversation. Are you going to let me go or do you want me to stay?" I now looked back at him, his eyes, his ocean blue eyes.

"I want you to stay but I don't really think that matters... you're going to go anyway." He broke the eye contact and went back to playing with the duvet. I picked up his right hand and traced my hand over his palm, before letting my thumb slip to his wrist and outline the scars he had put there. He watched me, tears glossing his eyes, his breath hitching every other second.

"If you need me to stay, I'll stay." I whispered, placing a light kiss on his wrist. He shook his head, wiping his eye before anything could escape. Our knees were touching as our hands mixed in the middle, I continued to stroke his wrist with my thumb, silence filling the room.

THANK YOU FOR READING
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
LOTTA LOVE
A X