"Oh no, you should be careful where you going." I said.

His face became red, I saw that he was angry. He stared at my dress "You don't fit here." 

"Who are you to judge me if i fit here or not?" I asked.

"Don't you know who I am? How dare you to talk to me like that!?" 

"I have a better question, how dare YOU to talk to me like that?" While saying the word "you" I poked his chest. 

"Don't touch me!" He screamed and backed up and then a girl came out from a classroom. "Daniel don't be rude to that girl." She said.

"Yuki, she don't have manners." He pointed at me while talking to that girl. "And Yuki I'm not rude I'm just giving her a reason that she doesn't fit here." 

"Hengiton Academy is a school where we accept everyone, Daniel." He nodded. "We are not going to judge anyone, I'm sure that girl needs help to find the way to the dance class." She saw my ballerina shoes so she knew I was attending dance classes.

"Do it alone I need to go to my chemistry classes." The boy said and left. She apologized and said "Hi my name is Yuki Fukumoto." 

"Luna Jones." I said. "Come I show you where the dance studio is, and again I'm so sorry for Daniel, sometimes he's weird." I nodded and went behind her.

When we were nearer the studio I begun to hear beautiful and peaceful music. I stood in front of the door. "Okay, you've now a lesson with madame Bellerose. Good luck." She said and waved.

I went in quietly to the classroom. "You're late." It was the only thing the teacher said.

I begun to apologize "I'm so sorry madame Bellerose my taxi was late and then I couldn't find the class. Madame I came today." She nodded.

"Okay as I think you're miss Jones from America. Okay show what you can in front of everyone." My eyes widened I couldn't dance solo. I was too scared and I was afraid that someone would begin to laugh and comment my dance.

"Didn't you hear, dance." She said. I knew that I couldn't choose right now. I turned on the music. The song that I choose was Mercy Acoustic version by Shawn Mendes. I closed my eyes and did what my feet said I must do. I danced and I danced, I felt like a butterfly. I felt so free. When the music ended I bowed with grace and went to the other pupils.

Pupils looked at me with shock. The teacher slowly clapped and said "Very very nice, miss Jones, girls that's what I want to see from you, now get out from here we've finished today's lesson." Madame Bellerose said and everyone went out. 

"Girl what the hell was that?!" A blonde girl from ballet came and begun to shout at me. "Do you know what you did?!" She pushed me. "I'm the shining star here, I'm the best here, remember it." She continued "Go better from that place where you came from." She pushed me again but this time I fell on the ground. "Remember that lesson Jones." She said and went to her blond friends. 

I stood up and ran froward. I begun to cry. No one never punched me or pushed me or never commented my dance. I never acted as the best ballerina, I never called myself a shining star. I ran and ran and the I bumped again into someone. That someone was Yuki. 

She stared on my eyes "Are you okay Luna?" I shook my head. "What happened?" I shook my head again I was so embarrassed. "Come we go to Leaves." She said and I raised my head and I asked "What is the Leaves?" 

"Leaves it's a cafe. I'll pay now come."

The cafe was full of many pupils. All of them were staring at me when I entered the cafe. I heard voice who said that's that girl who thinks she can take Alba's place or they said get out from here. "Don't listen to them." Yuki said and we went in to a private room. 

"How can you have a private room?" I asked.

"My parents are owners of a company. Have you heard about Fukumoto Motors?" I nodded I knew about that company. "Yes my parents own it."I begun to nod again.

"Many rich kids have something private in that school." She explained. 

"Who's Alba?" I asked. "Alba, oh that Alba. Alba Blanca is an Italian Model and ballerina. She thinks she's the queen here. Remember Daniel?" I nodded. "She is his ex girlfriend. She thinks she's a ballet princess. If someone dances better than her, oh please god have mercy on that person." She said.

I took a hand on my mouth she literally pissed me off. "Oh my god."

"What is it Luna?" Yuki looked confused.

"I danced today better than her, am I dead?" I asked.

"99.99999 % chance that you're dead." She said.

A/N

Song of the chapter:

Mercy(acoustic version) By Shawn Mendes