Chapter 1

"What's amazing is, if young people understood how doing well in school makes the rest of their life so much interesting, they would be more motivated. It's so far away in time that they can't appreciate what it means for their whole life." 

-Bill Gates 

***

Ballet, the most beautiful dance. Ballet is my life. I would do everything for it. Last year I applied for the scholarship to one of the best schools in the world. It's a talent school. It's a school that haunts for new talents. They had classes such as economy-classes, politic-classes, dancing-classes, singing-classes, chemistry-classes, physics-classes and much more.

Most of the kids there where from very rich families. You know it was a private school in Europe. It was really posh. I have actually never been to Europe. I have spent whole my life in North America in USA in New York. We weren't rich but we weren't also poor. We were normal. My mother is a baker and my father is a engineer. My parents were divorced. One week I lived with my mother and other week I lived with my father.

My mother lived in a white house a few minutes away from the big city.  While my father lived in a apartment in the big city. 

I learned to dance ballet when I was four years old. My aunt have a professional dance studio. It was my favorite place in the world. It was that place where I felt that I was really alive. I have learned there so much.

***

"Luna!" My mother shouted but I didn't heard her. I had my headphones on. So as always my mom entered my room and unplugged my headphones. "M-o-o-o-o-om" 

"Darling I have a letter for you." She handed me a golden envelope. I stared at the text which was written in the corner of the envelope.

"Hengiton Academy." I whispered. The school that I applied to and now I have the answer right in my hands. "Come on open it." My mother acted like a teenager right now. I looked at her and the I again looked at the envelope. I opened it slowly.

Lady Luna Jones

We're pleased to inform you that you're officially chosen to be a pupil in Hengiton Acamdemy. You're going to attend ballet classes. In this envelope you'll find a ticket to London, England and a list of things our need to our school. 

Good luck in the senior year.

Hengiton Academy

I read the letter many times. I couldn't believe that it was real.  I lied the letter on the table and became silent. "Oh my gosh darling, I'm-" She tried to calm down but then i cut in. "Mom I got in!!" I begun to shout and jump and then she also begun to jump with me. "Mom I'm going to London on Friday." I said. 

"Already on Friday?" I nodded. "Darling I'm so proud of you." 

"Mom I'm going to dad, I want to share with him the happy news and I also need his help to buy some stuff to the school." She nodded and then I stormed out of the room and headed to the nearest bus-stop. 

I knocked on the door to my father's apartment door. I forgot my keys, as always. I heard that father muttered something. I think he said "Who the hell it is?" The door opened and I saw my father. He was tired. He worked to much. "Hi dad." I said. "Hello my star Luna. Come in." I went in and sat down on the couch. I waited a few minutes and the my father came with two tea cups. 

"So how's your life?" He asked while sipping his tea. "Dad I got in to Hengiton Academy." My father stared at me "Are you joking?" I shook my head. "Oh my god, I knew you would make it, I knew it!" He was so happy. He came and hugged me. "Dad I need your help with this stuff." I showed him the list.

"Of course I'll help you, when do you need those things?" He asked. I took a deep breath and said "I need them on Thursday, I leave America on Friday." His eyes widened "Already on Friday?" I nodded slowly. 

We went to the nearest shopping center. I needed to buy myself a new computer and a tablet. "Dad this tablet looks nice, I don't anything expensive." I said, I knew that he wanted the best for me. "But darling think about what the rich kids will have there." He tried to argument with me. "But dad, I'm not a rich kid, and you know those rich kids in that school will have electronics that hasn't come out yet." I said and he nodded and then he bought this tablet. My dad bought me a new mac because the school said I needed to have a mac.

After we finished the shopping we went back to the apartment. "Dad can I stay here tonight it's late and I don't want to take bus home." I said. "If your mom says yes, then you can stay." He said and I called mom, she said yes and of course I stayed. 

A/N

THANK YOU FOR READING THE CHAPTER!!!

Song of this chapter:

Stronger (What doesn't kill you) by Kelly Clarckson