Fast Forward A Few Years...

Mulai dari awal

"She's in there." Ibiki sighed, rubbing his forehead.

Many other events have happened over the years, like you would guess there to be, but it's quite bothersome to explain them all...so, instead I shall let you continue with the plot!

~Lian's POV~

I run to the door and slip on my sandals and stand up, shrugging on my backpack. "Kakashi! I'm leaving for school!" I call. "See you after!"

"See you later, Lian!" he replied.

I head out the house and rush down the street, heading towards Nat's house. I run up to the door and start banging on the door.

"NAT! NAT! NAT! OPEN UP! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" I scream, still banging on the door. "WE GOTTA GO!"

I'm just thankful that his parents aren't home this time in the morning, or else I wouldn't be able to do this! Nat's mum works at the hospital and goes in at the break of dawn, and his dad works in the ANBU and isn't home much.

Ah, the ANBU... I definitely wouldn't be disturbing the peace if a member of the ANBU lived here!

The only people home are Nat himself, and his older brother Lan. Lan is actually an older looking Nat now that I think about it...

Speaking of which, the door flies open and I see Lan standing there with a distressed look. I continue to bang on the door!

"NAT!" Lan calls desperately up the stairs. "HURRY YOUR SORRY ASS UP! LIAN IS KILLING OUR DOOR!"

I hear the sound of heavy feet hitting the floor upstairs and Nat yelling, "I'm coming!" I see him at the top of the stairs, trying to get a sandal on, still yelling. "I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming - AH!"

Yup, he tripped.

And tumbled down the stairs.

I stopped pounding on the door.

Lan and I stared down at the boy faceplanted on the cold, hard ground.

"..."

"...not one - "

"Fail." I laughed.

Nat anime cried and I laughed harder.

"Real smooth." Lan commented and headed into the kitchen.

"Ouch." Nat pouted and I decided to be a good friend and help him up. After helping him to his feet, I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the door. "Bye Lan!" we called.

I hit the button on my watch and made a run for it. We rushed down the street, dodging people on the way there. The gates of the academy appeared and we skidded round the corner, hitting the stop clock.

"A new record!" Gwen and Den cheered, holding both my wrist and the other stop clock in the air.

"Please let me up." I said deadpanning.

The bell rang and they all dropped everything and ran. Wow, thanks guys. You're so kind. I hurried in after them and noticed that, once again, Sasuke was surrounded by some desperate fangirls who were once again fighting over who was going to sit next to him. To be honest, I don't see the appeal. He's changed quite a lot in recent years, and not really for the better...

I followed Nat, Den and Gwen to the back of the classroom where we all sat behind Shikamaru and Choji.

"Good morning, Mr. Pineapple and Mr. Chip Man!" I greeted, over exaggerating my bow.

"Hello, ginger-girl who believes green belts are good accessories for a ninja to have." Shikamaru replied.

"Morning, Ms Ginger!" Choji greeted.

Ah, you see, now any time we come into class, we decide to greet each other in different ways - such as, insults.

I take my seat next and then begin the Mexican Wave, Gwen continuing it and the boys going on after that. I love it! We continue it for a while until an annoying fangirl calls up to us. "Why are you doing the wave?"

"Why not?" Den questions.

She gave me a confused look to which I grinned at. "That's what I thought!"

The girl rolls her eyes. "Nice green belts!"

"Thanks!"

"I was being sarcastic."

"Well, I stole your blood." I grinned.

"What?" she questions, confused.

"Lian, no!"

"Don't do it!"

"Ah!"

Three pairs of arms grabs me before I can move forward and attack the girl who cowers behind her small group of friends.

"Lemme at her! Lemme at her!" I yell.

After a few seconds/minutes (whatever...) I've calmed down enough and I'm sitting in between Gwen and Den with my arms folded over my chest.

"You know, you guys need to stop babying me..." I mumble.

"Aw, but that's no fun." Nat says childishly, pulling at my cheeks.

"Yeah, we always need to help you out when you're in trouble." Gwen comments.

"Just like old times." Den finishes, the twins putting one arm over each of my shoulders.

~Flashback~

I sprinted round the corner of an alleyway and skidded to a stop as I came face to face with a fence. I glared at it. "A dead end." I grumble, fists clenching.

I freeze once more when I see that my only exit is blocked by the group of Genin boys I had insulted. The leader of the group stepped forward. "You'll learn not to disrespect us, brat!"

I rolled my eyes. "You really think you were getting anywhere? Those girls were wa~ay out of your league! They weren't interested in you in the slightest. I did them a favour by allowing them to escape!"

A kunia whizzed past me and I dodged to the side dramatically. "Oh! So close!"

"You're dead, kid." one of the other boys said stepping forward.

Nothing to fear, team super is here!

As if on cue, three people jumped from the tops of the buildings and landed in front of me!

"Dun dun dun!" Nat cheered with a grin on his face.

"Leave now, or surrender your pride!" Den and Gwen said in unison.

Let's just say we had to call the hospital...

~Flashback Over!~

We all smile fondly at the memory and sighed blissfully. "Ah, memories..."

Iruka walked back in at that moment and I jumped down into the seat beside Choji, grinning at him.

And yet another school day begins, except this time we shall be preparing for the final exam...fun.