twelve

"You two seriously sleep in the weirdest places when we're camping. Like there's beds for a reason," I open my eyes as the bright light of the sun shined directly onto us. We were still outside and though I hadn't noticed it, we did in fact sleep outside.

I sigh, untangling myself from Ethan's grasp, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning to you too, Aaron." He was cleaning up the trash that was thrown around here last night.

"I'm pretty sure we're leaving in a couple hours. I mean that's what Kendall said. It's noon."

"Noon?" I raise my eyebrows, "I didn't know I slept that long, holy shit."

"Don't worry, everyone does it."

I nod, turning around to see a sleeping Ethan, hugging himself in the jacket he was in. I shake him awake, himself not budging.

"Should we just-"

"Yeah."

Aaron picks up the trash bag with the trash from last night in it as we walked back towards the cabin, leaving Ethan to sleep.

He slides the sliding door open, and the first thing I see is Grayson and Kendall trying to make lunch in a very immature way. They're using stirring spoons as swords and talking in loud English accents as if they were fighting.

Aaron laughs, joining in immediately getting his spoon hit out of his hand by Grayson.

I spot some flour on the kitchen counter probably for the chicken but next thing I knew, the flour was being thrown around and eventually hit my face.

I wipe my eyes, regretting just standing here and watching them but once they noticed they got me as well, I grinned, grabbing a handful of flour and throwing it at them as I laughed my ass off.

"Morris!" I hear someone scream through the powder of the flour. We threw food around, just enjoying our time in making messes.

I watch as Aaron falls to his ass as he slipped on the kitchen floor, making me laugh, bending over and clutching my stomach while holding a wall to support myself.

The glass door slides open, making us all stop what we were doing. Ethan stands there with a confused look on his face watching as we were all covered in flour and other foods.

"What the..."

"Ethan!" I say with enthusiasm.

He closes the sliding door closed behind him as he watched me walk up to him.

"Give me a hug!" I opened my arms wide for him. His eyes widened, as he shook his head no.

"Oh come on!" I began laughing as I chased him around the kitchen and living room, the boys cheering me on.

Ethan stopped in the kitchen, being surrounded by the boys having no where else to go.

I hug him from behind making him squirm, "Aw I just love hugs."

"Group hug!" Kendall shouts, hugging us as well, making everyone else join.

This shit, is the shit I live for.

----

Ethan runs the towel through his damp hair as I sat criss cross on the bed watching him. He throws on some boxers and shorts before plopping down onto the bed next to me.

My hair was already wet because after the whole food fight, everyone went to shower, after cleaning the mess of course. Which was hard because this place had to be spotless before we left otherwise the owner would've been mad.