eleven

"Faster!" I shout as cold and dirty lake water hit my face. I was living life at the moment with the most best friends I could ever ask for. The sun was setting which made the reflection of the water a pretty pink melted in with a purple and a little bit of blue. What more could I ask for right now? I had it all.

Kendall, Aaron, Grayson and Ethan were all on the boat while they had somehow convinced me to ride the water skis even though I told them I was to afraid to.

But what I didn't know before coming onto these is that it was fun as H-E double hockey sticks.

"You're doing great, Carter!" Kendall shouts before speeding the boat up from very slow to slightly faster.

All the boys already had plenty of turns because I always passed but I completely regret not doing it earlier cause now the sun was setting and it was going to be dark soon.

"I feel great!" A couple more hours of this and we'd already be showering and maybe even be cliche and sit around the campfire as Aaron sung songs or something. I'm a big cliche, but I can't help it.

My whole life I've lived this "perfect life" thanks to my dad and his money. I can't say I'm not grateful. But because it's been so "perfect", I expect everything to be already. Spoiled, I know right.

After a whole afternoon of water fun, we finally headed back into the house with towels wrapped around our bodies.

Unfortunately, however, there was only one shower. We took turns using that shower which took way longer then expected.

"Hurry up! I'm starting to really smell and it's making me worry!" Aaron shouts after knocking hard on the door.

"Almost done!" I hear Grayson shout from behind the bathroom door. The water shuts off making Aaron let out a sigh of relief. Once Grayson comes out all dressed but with his hair still damp, Aaron rushes into the bathroom, afraid of smelling horrid.

Although it didn't seem as Aaron took forever, he apparently had, because soon after it was one of our turns. Kendall had already showered and was busy setting the campfire up with Grayson.

"Shower with me," he smirks, "we could save water?"

"You know you don't give two shits about saving water," I laugh, stripping from my clothes once stepped into the tight bathroom.

Turning the water hot, as the room steamed up, like it's expected to, Ethan comes into the shower with me before wrapping his strong and cold arms around my waist from behind.

His lips peppered sweet kisses onto my neck making me sigh in content and closing my eyes to savior the moment.

The water hit my chest letting a sort of comfort go through my body. After all the fun we've had today, it was nice to relax. Especially with him.

----

"There you guys are. You took forever!" Kendall exclaims, pointing towards us as we walked down the hill together. Grayson and Aaron turned their heads around looking at what Kendall was pointing at before creating their own small talk afterwards.

A couple hours into the campfire, the sun had already set and the stars were out. Considering there were no city lights around and we were on the country side, you could actually see the stars above us.