34~ Leah-Belle

There's a picture of Leah in case you forgot what she looked like. (:

~Leah~

"I'm so sorry about that." I said, after running into a girl who seemed to be having a bad day. I stuck out my hand to help her up and she hesitantly took it. Then, after standing up, she continued her walk into the building.

I looked to the left of me where Marisa was looking at me, laughing at our table. "What's so funny?" I asked her. "What's funny, is that girls like her really need to lay off the fries." She said. "You should have stood your ground. You should have yelled at her for running her fat ass into you like that."

"I'm sure it was an accident." I told her, sitting across from her at the table. "Besides, she doesn't deserve to be bullied like that, what did she ever do to you?"

"It's not about what they do to me, it's about what they think of me." Marisa stated. "We want these people to fear us. I can't be the only one here showing these losers who's boss."

"Well I'm sorry Marisa, but I'm not spending my first day here being a bitch to people." Suddenly, the bell rang, and I took a look at the schedule that was neatly folded in my bag. "Looks like I have a class this period. See you later ladies."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Isabelle~

"Alright class, today we will be learning about the Skeletal and Muscular systems." Professor Moore said, writing down a few words on his white board behind him. The door to his classroom slowly opened, and out came the blond girl that I accidently ran into earlier that day. The whole class turned to face her along with Professor Moore.

"May I help you?" He asked. "Sorry to interrupt." The girl told him. "My name is Leah. Is this AP Biology?" "Why yes, it is." Professor Moore politely answered. "I'm guessing you're new?"

Leah simply nods her head.

"Well Leah, welcome. I'm Professor Moore. You can take a seat anywhere you'd like."

Leah looks up at me at the bench I was sitting at and flashes me a smile. She walks up the stairs towards me and I hold my breath, knowing she's probably about to talk to me. I've never been good with meeting new people, and I'm always so scared of stuttering or messing up.

Before I know it, Leah is towering over me, asking if she can sit in the empty seat next to me. I nervously nod my head, and she flashes me another smile and sits down.

Without turning my head, I take a quick glance at Leah. She's a very pretty woman. Long blond hair that's tide in a nice braid, but looks as though it could almost reach the ground if it were worn down. Pretty red and full lips and gorgeous shimmering blue eyes that seemed to be looking straight at me...

Wait.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and realized I was staring at Leah, and she was watching me, a smirk on her face. I quickly looked away, feeling embarassed.

"Okay class, today we will be getting with a partner." Professor Moore stated. "I would choose wisely if I were you considering the second semester is almost over. This assignment will count as 50% of your final grade."

I glanced over at Leah once again after she tapped me gently on the shoulder. She opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by a tall jock who sat behind us. He walked over to Leah and put his arm around her.

"Hey hot stuff, wanna be partners?" He asked. "Um, that's nice of you to ask but," Leah said, taking her hand to knock his arm off of her. "I was kind of in the middle of asking her to work with me." She pointed at me.

"I didn't mean partners for class." He told her with a wink, and suddenly both of us understood what he meant. "Sorry dude." Leah told him. "I play for the other team."

The guy raised his eyebrow and scrunched up his nose. "Your loss, dyke." He harshly said, and made his way back to his seat.

Leah turned back to me and rolled her eyes. "Guys like him are the reason why I prefer the ladies." I flashed her a smile and couldn't help but blush. I was feeling these things in my stomach I've never felt before. Almost like butterflies dancing around. What was this feeling?

"You don't talk much, do you?" Leah asked me. I quickly glanced up at her, then down at my feet again. "Don't worry." She said, playfully putting her hand on my shoulder which sent chills down my spine. "I don't bite."

It seemed as though I had feelings for Leah that made me extremely comfused. I've liked Julian since the first time I layed my eyes on him, but now I'm started to have feelings for a girl? This just didn't make any since...

{TBC}

Ooh, looks like Izzy might be a bit bi-curious. Who else ships her and Leah? :D

Also, I kind of want to somehow introduce Marisa's other friends, Kate and Karina. Any ideas?