Chapter 8: The Threat Behind The Screen

~Brooke~

Seeing him here today, laughing and having a good tim with his friends, acting all innocent, just makes me sick to my stomach. Making everyone believe he's just a guy with a heart and a soul like everyone else. But he isn't. He's a monster in a mask. He's the monster that made me what I am today.

I stood there, frozen, and it felt as if the walls were caving in. Everything was moving in slow motion, except him. He was fast, and looking straight at me with the devil in his eyes. I wanted so badly to hide or run from this demon, but it was almost like he was holding me down with his mind, because I couldn't move a muscle.

All I could do was remember what he did to me. The way he touched me, the way he forced himself onto me despite all the screams and cries coming from my mouth. "Shhh, no one will hear you." He said. "No one will care."

Sometimes I wondered if the video was still out there. The video about how he hurt me. The video of him on top of me, holding me down and telling me everything would be alright.

I was unconscious for most of it, but the parts that I remember are unbearable. I wondered how many people saw the video, how many people saw me lay there, unable to do a thing. How many of them got off on it, and how many of them would say it's my fault...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Savannah~
"A is harassing you again?" Sage said, after I told him about the text message. "What did they say this time?" "Nothing that bad, just more empty threats as usual." I told him. I was trying to avoid telling him about what it said, because if Sage new about what Jason said to me, he would do something terrible and I didn't want to risk him getting hurt.

"I just want to know who it is." I said. "It's a different number so I don't think it's Bridgette, especially since she's all the way in France." "Maybe it's Brooke." Sage said. "There's only one way to find out."

Just before we were about to confront Brooke, I got another message. It was a picture of Jerika and Jason, his arm wrapped around her, with a message that said: 207 Green Smith Rd Orange Grove California come alone, or she ends up like you, A victim. -A

"Sage, we need to go... Now!" Jason was so stupid if he honestly thought I'd come alone. "Why? What's wrong?" "Jerika might be in danger, we need to leave..." I grabbed his hand and we ran to his car, we put the address into Google Maps and let it lead the way. Once we arrived to a small little light blue house in which I assumed was Jason's, I jumped out of the car so fast that it didn't even have time to park.

Before I could knock on the door, Jerika opened it, and looked at me with a confused expression. "Savvy? What are you doing here?" Without her even offering for me to come in, I walked inside Jason's house and looked around. "His he still here? Did he hurt you? Are you alright?" I asked her without taking a breath.

"Woah woah, calm down a second." Jerika said, "What's going on here?" "Yeah, what IS going on here?" Jason said while coming down the stairs. "What are you talking about Jason? You TOLD me to come here or else you'd rape Jerika." "Rape me?!" Jerika yelled. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Jason said. "Everyone just needs to calm down."

"Sage, escort Jerika to the car." I said, still keeping my eyes on Jason. Before Sage could interrupt me I said, "Just trust me, I'll handle this." Once Sage and Jerika left, I pulled up the text message to show Jason. "Savannah, I never sent that." Jason said after taking a second to read it. "I mean seriously, don't you think that if I was going to rape Jerika, that I wouldn't tell you about it?" "So, you admit that you were going to hurt her?"

"Why should that matter? She came home with me so obviously she wants it."

"Well if you didn't send that text, then who did?"

"I can't tell you."

"Can't or won't?"

"Look, if you really want to know, talk to Brooke, now leave or I'll-"

"You'll what? I'm not scared of you anymore Jason. I have my fiance sitting right outside. He'll protect me."

"Oh really? I'm sure if that were true he would have kicked my ass already. Brooke told me all about you two. It seems to me like he only likes you to get between those legs. Honestly, I don't blame him." Jason smirked and started walking back upstairs. "Oh, and if you tell anyone about this, I don't think I'll have to remind you what will happen..."

{TBC}

Hey guys, it's Mother Dragon here. I'm sorry I didn't publish yesterday, I just wasn't feeling up to writing because I was sick and I wanted to take a little break. But anyways, I love you all so much. ~Mother Dragon <3