Chapter 7- Some Old Faces

TRIGGER WARNING
~Sage~
I saw the shocked look on Savvy's face and put an arm around her shoulder to comfort her. "Babe, what's wrong?"
"Jerika, please tell me that's not your date." She said, completely ignoring me. "Trust me, that isn't the type of guy you should be hanging with."

Jerika looked at Jason, a worried expression on her face, then back at Savvy. "I don't know what you're talking about." Jason said, acting all innocent. "I think you have me confused with someone else, I don't even know you."

"Oh don't play dumb with me Jason." Savvy said. Suddenly, I remembered that name. She had told me about her ex boyfriend, the one who I thought she was cheating on me with right when we had that car accident which landed us in the hospital. "Sage, come with me, we need to talk." Savvy said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the gym so that we could talk privately.

"Sav, what was that all about?" I asked her. "Isn't that your ex, the one I thought you were cheating on me with?" "Oh my god." Savvy said, pacing around and shaking nervously. "What is he doing here? Why is he back in California?"

I took her hand in mine and let her cry into my shoulder. "Hey, just calm down. What's going on?" After I wiped a fallen tear that was on her face, she took a deep breath and began to speak. "Sage, I didn't exactly tell you the hole story about that Jason guy. He's dangerous."

I sat down on the floor and Savvy did the same, sitting in between my legs. "There's a reason I was home schooled before I moved here, but I never told anyone this." She took another deep breath and looked down at the ground so she wouldn't have to look at me. "We were around 13 years old, and Jason's parents were out of town so his big brother decided to throw this huge party at his house. There were like a hundred people there, and it was around midnight so I had to sneak out to go so my parents wouldn't find out. I had asked Jason to get me a soda, and when he came back with it, after a couple sips I started feeling dizzy, so I had asked him if I could go upstairs and use his bedroom to rest. Before I know it, I was in his room, laying on his bed, he locked the door, and started taking my clothes off."

Savvy paused, and wiped more tears off her face, and I held her even tighter. "I should have screamed for help, or tried to push him off me, but I was drugged so much that I couldn't even move. Then suddenly, he's on top of me, and all I could remember was this agonizing pain, and after that, I was so scared of him that I just decided to be homeschooled, and not even my parents know."

I wiped a tear off my face as well. "Savvy, why didn't you tell me about this?" "I was scared." She said. "A few years after that happened, he moved away, and I just completely shut the memory out of my head, and I swore I'd never talk about it again." She turned to face me, fear in her eyes. "That's why, the first time you and I made love, I flinched when you touched me because it reminded me of what he did to me." She suddenly burst out crying into my shoulder, and I began to cry as well.

I stood up once we were both done sobbing. "I'm gonna fuck him up. I can't believe he would do that to you." "Sage, please don't make it anymore worse than it is. Who knows what he'd do if he found out I told you." "As long as I'm here with you, I won't let him lay a finger on you." I said. "I don't care who's face I have to bash in, I don't care who I have to hurt. He's gonna pay one way or another."

"Maybe he really doesn't remember me." Savvy said. "Maybe if we just stay away from him, he won't hurt me." "I guess you're right." I said, holding Savvy's hand, and looking her straight in her beautiful green eyes. "But you'll tell me if he does anything to you, right?" I gently moved a strand of hair from her face as she nodded, and I kissed her nose.

"Want to go back inside?" I asked her. "Maybe in a minute, I just need some fresh air." Savvy said. And with that, I kissed her once more, and went back inside.

-----------------------------------Savannah Reed----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the front steps at the front of the college breathing in the air. Just as I was about to go inside, I heard someone walking towards me. "Savannah Reed." The voice said. I turned around to see Jason, leaning on the wall, a cigarette in hand. "I never thought I'd see your face again." I backed away a few feet and started to tear up, but still not saying a word. "It's funny how many lies people will believe in this town. The people here are so gullible and stupid, but I guess I can use that to my advantage."

I still kept my mouth shut.

"Not talking, huh?" He said, throwing his cigarette on the ground and stomping on it. "That's fine, I wouldn't want you blabbing about what happened between us anyway. I know you remember me Savannah, and damn have you changed."

He looked me up and down, biting his lip. "I mean your body was hot even back when we were 13, but I wonder what it would be like to be inside you now that you're more.... developed." He paused and then started walking towards me, so I moved back even farther. "You stay away from me you sick pervert."

"Ah, so the creature does speak." He said, still moving closer. "What are you even doing here Jason?" "Well, to be quite honest, it's because I heard this was the best college in the state." He said. "I had no idea you would be here, but I guess since you are, I'm gonna have lots more fun."

"I'd stay away if I were you." I said, as he continued to walk towards me, making me back up into a tree. "My boyfriend's, a strong football player, and he'll kick your ass if he finds out you're harassing me."

"Then I guess he just won't find out." He said. He was now towering over me, looking me dead in the eyes. "In fact, no one will, or else." And with that, he went back into the building. I sat down, avoiding the urge to cry, and looked at my phone once it beeped, saying I had a text message:

He's not the only one who's harassing you, remember me? ~A

(TBC)

Shout outs:
paigesugarbutts
@LpsFluffyLover
lpsunicorn1
@digidigi345