32~ Marisa's Mayhem

~Marisa~

"Should we really be doing this here?" He asked, after putting me ontop of the counter by the bathroom sink. "Someone could walk in on us." He stood between my legs and tugged at the bottom of my dress, tempted to take it off of me.

"Dont worry about it." I told him in between kisses. Finally, he slid my dress over my head and tossed it to the ground as I began to unbuckle the belt on his pants.

"J-Julian." I moaned his name softly as he started kissing my neck.

What? You thought I was hooking up with some random drunk jock from the party didn't you? Or perhaps Sage... I wish.

Before this moment, I found Sage huddled up and passed out in the corner of the gym where the party was being held. My plan to hook up with Sage while he was drunk at this party wasn't really going too well.

So I settled for the next best thing.

It was to my understanding that Julian is Sage's best friend. And if I can't get to the target itself, I might as well start with the target's friend.

Hooking up with Julian to get with Sage was my best plan yet. The only downside side is, I had to sit here and pretend to enjoy it.

There I was, having sex with a guy I barely knew in the Girl's bathroom of my school, all just to get with a different guy who I doubt would even take the time to look at me.

I'm not gonna get into the gritty details, but after it was over, things were super awkward between us... Well, at least for me. My little plan kind of backfired because Julian wasn't a 'one night stand' kind of guy...

After we were done, I quickly slipped my dress back on while Julian turned around to put his clothes on as well. Once we were both fully clothed, and I leaned over the counter to fix my hair and makeup in the mirror, Julian put his arms around me and kissed my cheek until I quickly pulled away.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" He asked me. "I'd like to take you out." "Sorry. I've got tons of work to do." I stated simply in a sort of monotone voice. Just as I was about to leave, he gently grabbed my wrist and walked closer to me, a sort of sparkle in his eyes as he looked at me.

This is not a good sign...

"How about Saturday?" He asked. How about no. How about, leave me the fuck alone. What part of a one night stand do you not get bud?

But of course, as much as I was thinking it, I couldn't say that. There was just something about his sweet face that sent chills down my spine. "Fine." I said, rolling my eyes. "Now you better leave before someone walks in and calls you a pervert."

He giggled a cute little laugh and leaned in to kiss me. His soft lips touched mine, and once I didn't kiss him back, he silently left.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, my plan to have Sage fall in love with me still wasn't going very well.

Infact, my life might as well be over right as we speak...

I don't want this to sound like every other cliche teenage drama out there, but I don't even think I have to say it.

When two people get kinky alone with eachother without any signs of protection, you have a risk of something no nineteen year old girl wants to experience so early.

Pregnancy.

I sat at the foot of my bed in my dorm, the positive pregnancy test in my hand. I could feel the tears coming up in my eyes, but I knew it was moments like these where I had to stay strong.

How is Sage going to fall in love with me now? Now that I'm pregnant with someone else's baby, my plan will never work!

And then it hit me...

Sage was pretty drunk at the party last night, I'm sure I can find a way to twist this situation around on him somehow. He looked so out of it that I'm sure he won't remember what he did after he took that first sip of vodka.

Just imagine, Savannah finding out Sage cheated with me at the party and got me pregnant. It'll result in Savvy leaving him and because Sage will think the baby is his, he'll have to support me no matter what.

My plan was going better than I thought....

{TBC}

I fucking hate Marisa, that stupid bitch!!! >:(
If you have any chapter ideas, feel free to suggest them in the comments!