Chapter 28~ Boy Or Girl?

~Sage~

"Sav, where are you taking me?" I asked Savannah, smiling yet confused as she guided me around, a blind fold covering my eyes so that I couldn't see. "Be patient my love." I heard her say. She let go of my hand and I could suddenly hear the sound of Keys, and then a door open. She linked arms with me and continued to guide me. Then finally, began taking off the blind fold.

"Surprise!" A huge crowd of people cheered as I rubbed my eyes to regain my vision. All of mine and Savvy's friends were surrounding us in the kitchen of our house, confetti and colorful balloons littering the room.

"You guys!" I said, excitedly, a wide smile spread across my face. I scanned the room to look at all the people. The hole football team was there, Julian and Isabelle were there, and even Jerika and Kimberly. I looked over at my loving wife, her arm still locked in mine. I gently put my hands on both her cheeks and kissed her. "Sav, did you really throw me a Birthday party?" I said, still smiling. She nodded. "It's your birthday, and turning 20 is a big deal." She said. "I wanted to do something special for you."

"Happy Birthday Man." Chandler, a guy from my football team yelled from inside the crowd of people. I giggled and looked back at Savannah, who's hands were now behind her back, hiding something. "But, your birthday isn't the only thing we have to celebrate." She said, then handed me a piece of paper that had what seemed to be a black and white blurry photo of something I couldn't really make out.

"I went to the hospital today and I got an ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby." She pointed to the picture. "That's the sonogram." I looked up at her, a smile forming on my face. Tears of joy were swelling up in her eyes. "Sage, it's a boy."

My eyes widened and my smile grew bigger as everyone in the room clapped and cheered. I lifted Savannah so that her legs were wrapped around my waste. "I'm having a son?" I asked, excitedly. "I'm having a son!" I exclaimed, facing the crowd.

I looked back at Savvy and knelt down so that my face was facing her stomach, then I kissed it all over, and listened to Savvy giggle. She brushed her fingers through my hair as I stood back up, a smile still spread across my face. A felt a tear fall down my cheek, and Savvy gently wiped it off. "Aw, babe." She said. "You're crying."

"Tears of joy of course." I said. "All I ever wanted was to start a life with the girl of my dreams. And now I'm starting a family with her. I'm gonna be a Dad. That's the best birthday present I could ever ask for."

Everyone 'awed' and gasped. "Aww, look at little Sagey getting all sentimental and sappy." One of the guys from football said, sarcastically, and I playfully flipped him off.

"Well, I don't know about you guys," Izzy began to say. "But I think this news calls for another celebration." "Ooh, yes!" Kimberly cheered. "We should throw Savvy a surprise Baby shower!" Jerika face palmed and rolled her eyes. "Kim, it's not a surprise if she knows about it..."

"You guys would do that for me?" Savvy asked them. "Of coarse." Jerika said. "But I think for right now, we should focus on the birthday boy." Everyone cheered and raised their glasses full of wine and beer. "To Sage" They all said, and I cheered with them, walking over to enjoy the party.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Savannah~

I couldn't help but  smile as I watched Sage laugh and have fun, something he hasn't been able to do for a while due to him being so busy trying to look out for me.

I don't think my life can get any better than this. I have a loving husband who would do anything to protect me, friends that surround me and always try to be there through my rough times, and now, this baby boy growing in my belly.

I couldn't ask for anything better...

{TBC}

Hey guys, sorry this chapter was so short but I haven't really had much time to write and I wanted to publish on time this week since I'll be busy.

Also, now that you know what gender the baby is, you know what this means...

Comment as many boy names as you want in the comments below and I'll give a shout out to the person who comments the name I like the most.

Just a little tip, Sage and Savvy both prefer names that are unique so your name will most likely be picked if it's like that.

Thanks so much for reading,
                                       Mama Dragon  <3