Chapter 13~ Wedding Bells Part 1

-Savannah-

I woke up bright and early with my bridesmaids, Jenny, Lina, and Lina's girlfriend, Meghan who had come back to California for the weekend to attend my wedding, all sleeping soundly at the foot of the bed. I yawned and stretched, and shortly after, all three girls woke up and did the same. "Well good morning bride to be." Jenny said, then laughed after seeing me with my messy bed head and sleepy eyes. "I think we should start getting you ready." She said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bed, and told me to get in the shower. Once I was done, she sat me in a swirly chair that would allow me to look at myself in a mirror while they did my hair and makeup.

To avoid Sage from seeing the bride before the wedding, I was spending the night at Jenny's house while he stayed at our house with Julian, his best man. I glanced over at the large wedding dress hanging up on Jenny's closet door, that had one of those white protective sheets over it, so I couldn't really see it. But it had taken me months to find the perfect dress, and I had finally found one that was right for me.

I had decided that I didn't want to wear a traditional veil, so I thought I would wear my hair up, with a white and pink flower crown in my hair, considering white and pink were our wedding colors. Jenny started curling my hair while Meghan was working on my makeup, and Lina was looking for something in her bag.

"Sav, I have something for you." She said, holding her hands behind her back. "You know how at a wedding you need something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue right?" I nodded my head. "Well, I have something old and blue for you." She said, putting a beautiful diamond necklace with two hearts on it, one had diamonds all around it and one was a blue sapphire. My mouth dropped to the floor as she handed it to me. "It was my grandmother's." Lina said. "I kind of stole it from my mom after she kicked me out. But I want you to have it."

"Wow, Lina, it's gorgeous." I said, as she helped to put in on me. I couldn't keep my eyes from watering. "I love it."

After hours of doing my hair and makeup, we were finally done

After hours of doing my hair and makeup, we were finally done. All three girls squealed. I giggled and looked up into the mirror at my pink and sparkly eye makeup and couldn't help but squeal myself. "Okay okay, enough wth the dying monkey sounds." Lina said sarcastically. She walked over to Jenny's closet and handed me the dress. "It's time to put on the dress!" She said excitedly, and I went to the bathroom to put it on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After almost thirty minutes of trying to fit into the puffy pie...

After almost thirty minutes of trying to fit into the puffy piece of satin, I walked out of the bathroom to all three girls sitting on the floor, waiting for me. Once they heard me walk out, they all turned around at the same time and paused in shock. "Wow Sav, I don't know what to say." Jenny said. I could see the tears swelling up in her eyes. Lina ran up to me and hugged me, her cheeks wet with tears. "You look so beautiful." She said. "I can't believe this is actually happening."

"I know." I said, almost on the virge of tears as well. "I think I'm about to cry." I said, fanning my eyes with my hands. "No crying aloud." Meghan said jokingly. "Don't ruin my masturpiece." Everyone giggled, and Jenny checked the time on her phone. "It's 1:08, we have an hour to get there, we better get going."

After taking 15 minutes to cram myself into the back seat of the car due to my dress, we finally started heading off.

We were half-way there to our destination of the wedding, which we chose to be a beautiful spot in the middle of a forrest covered in beautiful pink flowers, right when I was absolutely positive that nothing could ruin this day, the car started making strange sounds, and then suddenly, it stopped completely. My heart skipped a beat. "Uh, Jen, what happened?" I said, trying to keep calm. "I think the car must've... broke down." She said, also sounding worried. She tried to start the car about five times before giving up and sighing. "I'm so sorry Sav." She said. "You might wanna call Sage and tell him you're gonna be a bit late...

(TBC)