29~ *Insert Cliche Evil Villian Laugh Here*

~Marisa~

I lay in bed, looking up at the ceiling above me, leaving my thoughts to wonder. I think about a few days ago, where Sage sang to Savannah, and how amazing his voice sounded.

Before that little event took place, I wouldn't have even thought about Sage in a lustful way even for a second. But hearing his charming voice, seeing how loving he looked at his wife, made me realize how badly I wanted that.

It made me realize how badly I wanted Sage.

I don't care if they're "in love" or if that stupid slut Savannah is pregant with his child. I'm Marisa Jenkens.

I get what I want when I want it.

But I'm a smart girl. I obviously know Sage won't fall in love with me that easily. I'll have to come up with some kind of plan. Some kind of scheme.

Sage Bond will be mine, and nothing will stop me.

*Insert cliche evil villian laugh here*
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~Savannah~
"Hey you! Come on in." I said, opening the door for one of my dearly missed BFFs, Jenny. Izzy, Kimberly, Jerika, Sage, and I were all prepping for my baby shower, hanging blue balloons and streamers everywhere.

Jenny walked into the house, and hugged me so tight that I was afraid I was gonna blend in with all the blue decor. "I missed you so much Sav." She said, after finally releasing from her hug. She looked around the house and realized nobody was really here yet. "Shit, I'm too early, aren't I?" She said. "I'm sorry, I guess I got a bit impatient. I wanted to see my BFF."

"No worries." I said. "You could always help us decorate." I pointed to everyone who was here, and they all waved to Jenny. Sage was pouring some snacks into a bowl, Izzy was on a latter hanging the streamers from the ceiling while Kimberly handed them to her, and Jerika was gathering up some chairs in the living room for the guests to sit in once they got here.

"Awesome." Jenny said excitedly. She turned to go help, but then stopped in her tracks once she remembered something, then turned back around to face me. "I almost forgot. Lina and Meghan left for Oklahoma a couple weeks ago. I'm sure they would've been excited to come."

I looked down at the floor, a bit disappointed. I knew it was unrealistic for people who were friends in highschool to still be friends after they graduate. I knew we would get too busy and we'd grow apart, but it would have been nice to have the whole group with me.

"Eeeek!" My thoughts were interrupted by Kimberly's loud squeal. "Puppy!" I looked towards the front door to find Fifi, excitedly wagging her tail while running up to me. I had asked my parents to take care of her during the times Sage and I couldn't, so if Fifi was here, that must mean...

"Savannah!" I heard my mom excitedly call for me. She ran up to me with her arms open, ready to give me a hug, my dad trailing behind her with a large gift in his hand. I embraced mom in a hug and she put her hand on my stomach. "I can't believe I'm gonna be a grandmother." She said, her eyes tearing up. "Have you guys decided on a name yet?"

"Not yet." I told her, my dad handing me the gift they had brought and I sat it on the table next to me. "But Sage and I are gonna discuss it later tonight."

After catching up with old friends and conversing with relatives, the living room was then full of mine and Sage's friends and family. I sat on the couch with Sage while all the other guests sat in chairs around us.

Next to the couch was a wood table covered in baby supplies and gifts that the guest brought for us. "Open mine and your father's first!" My mom said, pointing to a tall gift in the back that was covered in blue and white wrapping paper. I grabbed it and started unwrapping it.

Inside the box was a neat stack of little things for the baby. A few books for us to read to him when he's older, a couple of cute little outfits, a rattle for him to play with, and a binkie, all wrapped together with a nice blue bow on top. "Aww, thanks you guys." I said, a wide smile on my face, and Sage and I embraced them both in a tight hug.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Sage and I both lay in our bed, baby supplies and toys that people gave us littered our bedroom. The baby shower was now over, and Sage and I were contemplating on a name for the baby.

"No Sage, we are NOT naming our son after Dean Winchester from Supernatural." I told Sage. We were both listing off names that we liked. "I want him to have a name that means something. Something unique and meaningful."

"Okay, what about Grayson?" Sage suggested. "Finn? Jeyden? Drew" Sage continued to list off names, and I shook my head after each one. Eventually, I just sighed, feeling frustrated.

"Nothing seems good enough." I said. "I just want what's best for our son." Sage placed his hand gently ontop of my stomach, and I placed my hand ontop of his. We sat there in silence for a moment, until I thought of the perfect name.

"How about Toby?" I asked him, and a smile formed on his face. "I think it's perfect." He said. Suddenly, I felt my stomach push up slightly, and Sage and I both gasped. The baby just kicked!

"I think he likes the name too." Sage said with a giggle. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he put his arm around me. We both fell asleep, with dreams of our future child.

Toby Kellin Bond <3

Hey guys, so the reason I picked Toby for the name was because not 1, but 2 different people suggested that name. Those people are spobygleggie and FanficDreamurr. Congrats you two! Also, the second name that I liked was Kellin, which was suggested by lpsPerfection. That's why it's the middle name.

I hope you all are happy with the name I chose, and if I didn't choose yours, please don't get upset because all the names you guys commented were very fun and cool as well.

Oh and, this may sound a bit random, but I've been wondering how old my readers are. Not because I'm afraid that a 10 year old is gonna read my book that has cussing and touchy topics in it, (because frankly, I could care less, you kids go do what you want ;p)

I'm just a bit curious so everyone, please comment how old you are down below. (Sorry if that sounds creepy. It sounded a lot better in my head)

I'm 14, is there anyone who reads my books that's older than me?

Anyway, love you guys so much, and thanks for reading. Also, a big thank you to those who suggested names. :3
                                                                                  Love,
                                                                                          Mother Dragon<3