30

Austin.

I groan as I roll over in bed, rubbing my eyes to make the blur go away. I notice that Aidan no longer occupied the empty space next to me and it brought a feeling of emptiness. I stood up and walked over to the door, opening it to reveal music.

I smile as I imagine Aidan dancing around in my shirt that I noticed was missing from the floor. I walk out to see just that and my smile grew even wider. I quietly stalk over to the island and sit down, watching her bob her head and tap her foot to the beat as she cooks whatever.

She turned around and gasped as she noticed my presence.

"What the hell Austin?" She gasped, holding her chest as if she just had a minor heart attack.

"Sorry, I was just enjoying the view." I smirked as I looked down at her ass, biting my lip.

"Shut up" she scolded me, grabbing a few plates from the cabinet and placing a pancake and two sausages on each.

"You're so organized" I commented as I watched her delicately place everything exactly the same. I then stood up from my seat and walked behind her as she washed the few pans.

"I can't help it." She shrugged while drying her hands off.

I lightly kissed her neck and tightened my hold on her waist so that she couldn't turn around.

"Austin, I'm hungry" she whined, trying to pry my hands off.

"So am I" I smirked against her skin.

"But I want actual food" she whined once more before the sound of someone clearing their throats startled me.

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?" Sadi smirked while stuffing a piece of pancake into her mouth.

"Yes"

"No"

I rolled my eyes playfully and released Aidan's body.

"Hey I wanted to go to the mall today, mind joining me?" Sadi asked Aidan.

"Can't, promised some people that I would hang out with them today. You can join us though." Sadi nodded her head in agreement while my eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"Who?" I question.

"Two people from your job. They seem really nice. Jennifer and Matthew." She answered causing me to roll my eyes.

"What?" She questioned as she noticed my action.

"Those two are the most annoying people I know." I groaned as I did not want her to spend an entire day with them.

"Everyone's annoying to you." She rolled her eyes

"Shut up" I demand playfully as I take a piece of her pancake.

I looked down at my watch and silently groaned.

"Hey I have to run. I'll call you later though." I said in a hurry as I ran to her room to grab my pants and one of my shirts that she kept.

"Where are you going?" She questioned as I ran back into the kitchen.

"I've got a day full of meetings. I'm sorry baby." I quickly said as I pecked her lips then her forehead.

"I promise I'll call you though" I tell her as I slip my shoes on and head out the door.

I grip my hair in frustration as I pull out of the parking garage. I hate every step I take as I head up to the hotel room.

I harshly knock on the door and after about half a second, the door swings open.

"Austin, I see you got my text lest night." She smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with."

________________________

Oml it's been so long. But I'm finally on summer break and I have a few things in store for this book. One being better updates. I'm so sorry about the long wait. I truly am.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌🏼