10

Aidan

When he said that my breath hitched in my throat and my heart stopped. I was still a little tipsy and my feet were killing me so as long as he carried me I wouldn't care.

When we reached the car he set me down for a split second so he could get his keys out and unlock the doors. Once done he picked me back up and set me in the passenger seat. He jogged over to the drivers side and once he got in he started the car.

"You know, I have my own feet." I state sarcastically. "Well you told me your feet hurt so why not treat you before I destroy you." I swear he just created a puddle in between my legs.

"Now what's your address to your hotel?" he asked pulling out his phone. I took it and saw that it was already unlocked so I went to maps and typed in my address.

I handed it back to him and he pulled out of the parking lot driving to my hotel. "So do you know when you will be moving to Miami?" he asked breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Well we leave here in 3 days and we still have to pack when we get back so maybe a week or two after we get back." "why? You think your gonna come find me as soon as I get there and get in my pants?" I smirk

"Nah I'd rather do that now." he said pulling into my hotel parking lot. He opened the door before he even took the keys out and I giggled at his eagerness. So to have a little fun with him I locked the door when he got out as I saw him running to my side.

He tried to open the door and when it didnt open I busted out laughing but then I heard keys jingling. I stopped and my eyes widened as I saw the door swing open.

"Your only making this worse on yourself." he smirked and basically dragged me into the building. Once we reached the elevator I punched in my room floor which was the top floor. There are 11 floors. So this would take about a minute or two.

As soon as the doors close though he pushes me up against the wall and nuzzled his head into my neck. He started placing rough kisses on my neck and sucked on it definatley leaving a mark.

I bit my lip as he continued, trying to suppress a moan. Key word, trying. I was a moaning mess and his hand occasionally squeezing my butt didn't help.

He started moving up from my neck and started kissing along my jawline. Then he moved to the place I wanted him most but right when his lips were on mine the doors opened. I whimper as he pulls away but he just chuckles and pulls me out of the elevator.

I take him to my room and fish around my little hand purse for my key card. I finally get it and open the door. Once we were in he didn't even wait for the door to close before he cupped my face and molded his lips with my mine.

He tapped my thigh and I took the hint and jumped. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he pushed me up against the wall again. I pulled back so I could guid him to my room.

When we reached my room he threw me on the bed. He took his shirt off and ripped off his pants as I did the same leaving both of us in just our undergarments. "Do you have any?" I asked as he climbed on top of me. He nodded and reached behind me to unclasp my bra. He started kneading my right boob in his hand and I took that as my chance to rub his clothed member.

He groaned out in pleasure as I did the same and he reached down to take off my underwear. Once we were both fully naked and he had the condom on he placed his member at my entrance.

"Are you ready?" I nodded biting down on my lip. Profanities and multiple moans escaped my mouth as he entered me.

Once I adjusted to his size, which was big (probably isn't. little Clark) I wrapped my legs around him And dug my nails into his back. "Faster" I breathlessly moaned. As I said that his speed increased and he started pounding into me.

After a few minutes I felt the familiar knot in my stomach and about screamed when his hand made contact with my clít and started rubbing it roughly.

"Cüm for me baby girl." he growled in my ear and with that i reached my high. He continued though and after a few more minutes he started getting sloppy and went slower. He pulled out after he reached his high and pulled off the condom. He got up and pulled on his boxers and threw away the condom in my trash bin next to my bed.

When he got back in bed he pulled the covers over us and pulled me into him as he wrapped his arms around me. My eyes widened as I remember something. He has a girlfriend. Fuck me. Literally.

____________________________________
In gonna start making these chapters shorter so maybe around 700 or 600 maybe even 500 words. But it will be hard because once I start I can't stop. Lets try to get this book to 500 reads by the end of the week. If you do i'll update.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌