7

Austin

I felt so bad after seeing Aidan at the sushi shop and about lying to Katy. I just feel like a horrible human being. And sadi's text didn't make it any better. Lets just say she didn't say very nice things. But one of the things she mentioned is that she wants me to go to a club tonight with her and aidan.

At first I didn't really feel like it would be a good idea but she convinced me and I agreed. When me and Katy got back to our hotel room I was going to come up with an excuse to go out by myself but she beat me to it.

"Hey Austin Im going out with kendra tonight. We want to go shopping." she said talking about her bestfriend that came along with us.

"Oh ok well I'll probably just going out to the gym for the rest of the night." I said going into the room to change.

I just went with the casual. Black t shirt, black jeans, and some black adidas. After playing with my hair for a while I decided its not going to get better so I just grabbed my keys and headed out.

Sadi texted me the address to the club and I found it just to be 10 minutes away from my hotel. I sat in my car for a few minutes debating on if I should go in and face her or should I just go back to my hotel and drink there.

While I debated I went on snapchat and saw that aidan had posted a something so I clicked on her story. Oh my god. Her body is truly a piece of art and her dress is showing nothing but skin.

I decided to go in so I could keep the pervs off of her. But then again she isn't my girlfriend. Oh well fuck it.

I got out of my car and went inside and the smell of alcohol smacked me straight in the face. Im not much of a drinker but when you get the right drink in my hand I'll turn into an alcoholic.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and texted Sadi.

Where are you

In VIP on the top floor just tell them you know me and they'll let you in.

Ok

So I made my way upstairs and it was not easy. People kept grabbing me and pushing me and offering me sex. Im suprised I made it out of there.

When I went upstairs I went to the VIP section and told the guard I knew Sadi and he surprisingly let me in. When I went in it was smaller than downstairs but it was twice as crazy.

I went to the bar and asked for a purple hooter.

(This is what it looks like if you didn't know

(This is what it looks like if you didn't know. I just looked up good alcohol.)

The taste of it burned my throat but it made me even more excited to see aidan. But when I turned around my smile was immediately wiped off of my face. I saw aidan twerking on a guy and he had his hands all over her.

I could tell she was drunk by the way she was dancing because she was stumbling all over the place. My urge to punch this guy in the face was so strong.

I turned back around and ordered a red headed slut and got up.

She has no idea what I have in store for her tonight.

____________________________________

Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter but I have a new suggestion for these chapters. Im just gonna put a new song up at the top. Not to "set the mood" just so you have something to listen to while you read. But comment songs you would want. Im in love with this new song by chris by the way.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni😍