12

I fuckin love Halsey

Austin

I've been sitting in the car for about 10 minutes until I finally decide to face reality. I didn't want to hurt Katy because sometimes she can be a really great girl. But im starting to like aidan and she is worth the fight.

As im driving back to my hotel I think of something that would probably get me killed if I got caught but I was willing to risk it.
I pulled into the parking lot of my hotel and made my way inside and to my room. Once I walked in i saw Katy passed out on the couch.

I didn't notice the door slamming shut until she shot up out of her sleep.

"Where were you babe? I tried calling you but I think your phone was turned off because it went straight to voicemail." she rubbed her eyes, sitting up on the couch and stretching.

"Im sorry I got kind of drunk and sort of fell asleep in the car." I chuckled nervously.

"Well I was planning on going to the mall before we left to try and get some souvenirs. You wanna come?" she pulled her hair back.

"I was actually gonna go to the gym but maybe we can go to that little theme park tonight. Maybe kiss at the top of the ferris wheel. Like your little chickflicks." I wrapped my arms around her waist and she giggled.

"Ok lets meet back here at 5." she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Ok that's good." I leaned down and pecked her lips before we separated. When I heard that she had left I pulled out my phone and texted aidan.

Hey so I have some stuff to tell you. Meet me at the gym in 5.

I got a quick ok and started getting ready. Since I didn't get hammered last night my body didn't feel like shit and i could actually workout. But for aidan...not so much probably.

I pulled on a black beater and some black shorts with some black shoes. Since I was eventually going to take my shirt off I didn't really care about my shirt.

I went and grabbed my keys and went to my car.

I got there in about 3 minutes and walked into the back where I first saw aidan.

I pulled off my shirt since she wasn't there yet and started to stretch before I lifted some weights.

I layed back on the seat and started to push the weight off of its little hold and didn't pay attention to the fact that I didn't have anyone spotting me.

I tried lifting it back on the hold but it was just too heavy for me and it was going down to my chest and it was starting to get hard to breath.

I started to panic before a pair of little hands started to pull it back up.

Eventually we both put it back on the hold and by the time I looked in the mirror my face was blood shot red.

I chuckled as I shook my head and aidan started to rub my hair.

"What the hell were you thinking? Are you trying to kill yourself?" she worried and stood in between my legs, still rubbing my hair.

After I didn't reply she lifted my head in her hands and looked me in the eyes. I couldn't help but feel bad about lying to her and lying to Katy but to me it felt important so I had to.

"Hello?" she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Its just kind of hard."

"What is? Wait did you break up with her? Oh my god im such a homewrecker." she paced back in forth but I gripped her waist and pulled her into my lap.

"No you aren't. This was my decision. I want you, ok?" I gripped her chin.

"Are you sure? I mean you guys were dating for so long and then I just come along and fuc-" I interrupt her by smashing my lips into hers.

I can't let her feel bad for something that hasn't even happened.

After we pull apart she has a smile on her face and she leans her forehead against mine.

"Now can I actually work out?" she giggled.

"As long as you do squats." she smacked my arm and got up. As she did I smacked her butt and she turned around and gasped.

____________________________________

Im so sorry for the inactivity but Im having boy problems and I've been craving Nutella so that's where my mind has been. But I finally got Nutella so I will try to be more active. And ik I say that a lot but I promise this time.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌