26

Austin.

"I missed you all day." I tell aidan as she circled her arms around my neck, each leg on either side of me and her head cuddled into my neck.

"I missed you too. I feel like we should cuddle naked more often. This is so relaxing." she giggled, pecking my lips.

"No way. Im having a hard enough time not fucking you right now. I dont think I could just cuddle naked again." making her laugh hard.

"Baby I would love to but im so tired. I had to go work off all that sushi earlier and my bones are aching." she whined, tightening her grip on my neck while I tightened mine around her waist.

I kissed along her shoulder, rubbing small circles along her back.

"I can make you feel better." I whispered.

"Mahone..." she trailed off in a warning tone.

"Baby please." I begged like a five year old trying to get some candy.

"But im hurting." she pouted.

"I'll fix it." I turned us over so now I was on top and she was on her back.

She hummed in a questioning tone as I kissed down her body, starting with her lips.

I finally reached down to her glorious sex and gently devoured it.

She moaned, grabbing a fistful of my hair and wrapped her legs around my neck.

"Oh my god." she gasped as I stuck two fingers into her. She arched her back but I quickly used my free hand to push her hips back down.

I rubbed up her stomach, grabbing her hand and glancing at her beautiful face. I couldn't really see it due to her head being thrown back into the pillow but it was still a beautiful sight to see.

After a minute or so she came all over my fingers. I gently bit down on her clìt, "mine" I growled, giving it a sweet kiss.

I made my way back up to her face and kissed along her jawline and neck.

"Feel any better?" I questioned while resting my head on her chest.

"Much better. Thank you" she answered while massaging my scalp with her long nails.

"Mmm dont stop." I moaned in a non sexual way of course, kissing her chest and possessively wrapping my arms around her body.

"I want to Fuck you." I groaned out of the blue.

I didn't get a response but the scalp massage continued.

"Aidan?" I look up and I see her eyes closed, her hand slowing down.

I chuckled and moved up to peck her lips, flipping us back over so her body was on top of mine again.

She immediately adjusted herself back to the same position as I pulled the blankets over us.

"Goodnight aidan." I whispered as I kissed her shoulder.

"Goodnight Austin." she whispered in a muffled voice as she pecked my neck.

I just chuckled and laid there for a few mintues, rubbing up and down her back and occasionally rubbing over her ass because any sane man would.

I just listened to her breathing and small, light snores that escaped her mouth every few minutes. I kissed her shoulder a few more times until I turned off the light and tried to close my eyes and get some sleep.

I think im falling hard for her.

____________________________________

Filler because I want the next chapter to have some drama from Katy. And I just wanted a cute little chapter.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌