31

Aidan.

Austin has been acting so weird lately and I'm not the only one who has noticed. I've tried to brush it off but I keep getting this uneasy feeling. I feel like he's been lying to me.

To get the thoughts out of my head I decided to have a day to myself. For the past few weeks I've either been hanging with Austin for Sadi. It's honestly exhausting.

When I pull up to the local gym I sigh in relief, missing the place I'm usually always at. I walk in and greet a few people, seeing as I've never been to this gym.

I spend a good 2 hours there until I decide to go back home. As I'm opening the door, I hear a crunch, like a piece of paper. I looked down and noticed a white sheet of folded paper underneath my feet.

I pick it up and walk inside. I set my stuff down and sit down on the couch, opening the paper ad reading it.

You really thought he was yours, how cute. He's always been mine and it will stay that way. If you don't believe me, just ask him where he's been for the past week.

Obviously this was about Austin and the note had to come from Katy. She was the only girl I could think of.

I picked up my phone and called Austin. I wasn't surprised when it went to voicemail. I roll my eyes and try to ignore the whole situation by taking a shower and making something to eat.

As I sat back down, I heard a knock on my door. I rushed to it, trying to catch whoever it was before they ran away. But I was too late. When I opened the door I saw a box on the floor and nothing else.

I picked it up and took it inside. I sat it on my coffee table and stared at it. I was contemplating on whether I should open it without Austin, open it with Austin, or even open it at all.

I decide to just open it but I do it really slow.

When it's completely open I notice more pictures, only this time, it's austin and another girl.

Someone I don't recognize at all, and she seems to be pregnant. I start to become very confused until Austin comes through the front door.

"Hey babe" he smiles but it immediately disappears as soon as he sees my glare.

"What happened? What is that?" He comes closer.

I throw the pictures on the table so that he can look at them himself.

"And this was in front of the door " I handed him the note.

I watched as his confused eyes skimmed over the paper.

"Where have you really been going lately? And who is that?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"I've been going to work and this girl, she's an old friend" he lies.

"Crees que soy una maldita idiota" I yell.

"What?" I groan and roll my eyes.

"You need to leave" I tell him.

"No. I'm sorry. I'm done lying." He says.

"It's a lot to explain but I swear it's not at all what it looks like. It's Katy's bestfriend. One night, while me and Katy were together, we hooked up. Katy and I had argued all day and I was drunk." He sighs.

The news is too much to handle so I sit down.

"She recently told me she was pregnant and forced me to basically help her with the whole thing. She said she would leak our pictures if I didn't."

"When were you going to tell me?"

"I didn't know how. I was trying to find a good time-"

"A good time! You should have told me when you found out"

I don't even know how to feel right now. He didn't cheat on me, but he did lie to me.

"Did you guys do anything "

"No I didn't even touch her I swear"

A big wave of relief washed over me when he told me that but I was still livid. How do I know he wouldn't do that to me if we ever argued like that. Like now.

"Please just leave. I need to think tonight" I say in a calm tone to prevent me from getting angry again.

"Ai-"

"Go"I interrupt him, feeling a tinge of guilt.

He sits there for a minute, surprised at how I'm acting but eventually turned around and left.

Before he did though, he stopped and turned around.

"Please call me" I saw so much desperation in his eyes as he said that.

And then he left.

________________________

I literally had no idea where this was going I just rode the wave😂

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌🏼