4

Aidan

I didn't know how to respond, he just texts me right after he gets my number? Usually people wait a day or 2 but I guess he just likes to get straight to the point.

"Um... Yea my friend told me about you. But can I ask you a question?" I text back I only wait for a good 2 seconds before he texts back but I still have things to do so I make him wait. While I do that i dry my hair but leave it a little damp then put it in a braid for the morning. Sadi felt like touring the city tomorrow and my hair is too thick and long (stop it pervs) to deal with in the morning so I will just leave it naturally wavy.

After I feel like I've made him wait long enough I pull out my phone and lay down on my bed.

"Shoot."

And i didn't even notice he sent another text while I was reading it.

"Oh no text back? I see😒"

"Whoa. Chill out dude. I haven't even met you yet and your already getting clingy. But my question is, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Because I don't want to talk to someone who is already taken"

After I text and wait for longer than 10 minutes I feel like either he's asleep or I have my answer. And its not really the one I wanted. Guess sadi's gonna have to do a better background check before setting me up.

But I don't know for sure if he's taken or not and I did make a bet so I guess I still have to hang in there for an answer. Eventually I give up on the text and just go to bed.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

When I wake up I feel a huge urge to pee so that becomes my first mission of the day. I grab my phone off the charger after I get out of the bathroom and check the time. It read 8:00 a.m. thanks a lot pee. I never wake up this early unless I have to pee or another situation pops up if you know what I mean lady's.

I go over to my closet and pick up some clothes consisting of a pair of light washed blue jeans, a white tanktop and a Grey sweatshirt. And a pair of tims.

I went out into the hallway and down to sadi's room. I went in and she was asleep in a very weird position. She was sleeping with her head in the bed and her butt in the air. Not a pretty sight.

I walked over to her quietly and then I jumped on her scaring the shit out of her. She fell off the bed screaming and I sat there for a good 5 minutes laughing while she sat on the floor looking like a sad puppy.

"Its not funny aidan." she whined while getting up from the floor. "Im sorry, im sorry." i laughed, starting to quiet down.

"I thought you said we were going out to tour today." I said still laughing a little bit. "We are, but I never said in the morning."

"Well get up because Im not going back to sleep." she sighed and went to the bathroom.

/\/\/\/\/\

I never knew Japan was so...colorful. I always thought it was really dull but some parts are really beautiful and cultural. "So now what do you want to do?" sadi asked me after we left the third exhibit we've been to.

"Well Im kind of hungry. Lets go to that little sushi shop down the street." I suggested. She nodded and we started walking the short distance to the sushi shop.

After ordering our food, we sat down in the back of the resturaunt right when my phone rang. It was a text from austin, it said it was a picture message. I opened it up and i was bewildered by his face.

 I opened it up and i was bewildered by his face

"sorry had a midnight workout session. That's why I didn't text back." "and no I don't have a girlfriend.😏"

I put my phone away and let the fact that a hot guy like this finds interest in me sink in. And he's single! How?!

But I didn't want to intrude me and sadi's time together so I put my phone in my pocket and started up a conversation. After about 30 minutes of talking and eating we started heading out to my car but when we started going through the door I saw a familiar face.

It was Austin. Holding another girls hand. Unfuckingbelievable.

Two can play at that game.

____________________________________
Hey guys. I kinda thought it was weird that they never met yet so I decided it was time. But this is for you lovelys.

Wuv u biscuits 😍

~yanni😘