"But you know I am sorry that you had to live with the guilt because it must have been terrible having that over your head, but about the pack members and your parents have you even told them what actually happened? Or did you just leave it for them to make up their own stories?" I asked while running a hand through my hair.

"Chloe baby, I never knew you had to go through that I'm so sorry." He told me as his eyes filled with watery tears of anger and guilt. "It's all my fault," He mumbled. I shook my head and crawled over to him holding the covers close to my chest.

"You idiot! It's not your fault! If it's anyone's fault it's Trevor's ok! So don't you even go around thinking that this happened because of that accident with his sister and you still haven't told me, have you told your parents and pack members what you just told me?" I asked.

"No, I didn't want to talk about it and it did happen because of that accident what other reason would you have been there for?" He mumbled and bit his bottom lip like a naughty child who was found throwing mud bombs at windows.

"Trey you need to tell them, so they can stop looking at you like that. It breaks my heart to think that anyone could ever look at you like that baby and he brought me there for another reason as well." I said.

"Yeah? What reason?"

"They wanted some gem, but when he found out that it was all a big fat fantasy he had some people find out who I was; that's when he found out I was your mate and...." I trailed of as my mind ran through a slideshow of what happened.

"Thanks and I'm sorry." He said looking into my eyes so intently I started to squirm.

"For what?" I asked blushing for no reason. Oh my god what is happening to me?

"For helping me through this, for believing me, for being my mate, for being by my side and for just being here. I love you so much Chloe and I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have you. I'm so sorry for rejecting you when I first met you that has got to be one of the most stupidest things I have ever done in my entire life and I'm sorry for you having to go through all this because of a mistake which I had made. If I knew any of this would happen I would have ignored him anything for it to not have gone this far. I'm so sorry Chloe." He said and for the first time since I met him he cried. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder as he did mine.

"I love you to Trey, so much you don't understand." I whispered into his neck before kissing it lightly. He sighed and pulled away and ran his hand down my back.

"You really mean that?" He mumbled.

I nodded viciously, "With all my heart." He chuckled and leaned in to kiss me. I giggled and met him half way kissing him with everything I had. When we finally pulled away he got up and tossed me one of his shirts. I caught it and looked at it confused.

"Why did you give me this?"

"Well it's a shirt and you're meant to wear it." He told me in a voice that you only use to children or very unintelligent bimbo's.

"I know that stupid, what I meant is that I don't think I'm finished here yet." I said and bit my lip. I watched as his eyes watched the movement causing him to roll his bottom lip into his mouth and groan.

"Hmmm, and what do you suggest?" He asked; voice husky.

"Well it kinda, sort of involves us in this bed..." I trailed of and threw his shirt back at him, exposing myself to him. He growled and pounced onto the bed ripping his boxers of at the same time before thrusting himself into me; hard and fast. I moaned loudly before showing him how much I love him. If you catch my drift, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

~*~

When we finally got out of bed and showered we walked hand in hand downstairs. Only to stop a well going conversation and to be stared at like we had a tree growing out of our heads. I touched my head to check if I did and mentally sighed with relief when I didn't. I cleared my throat and sighed happily.

"Well, good morning!" I chirped happily. I heard Trey chuckle next to me.

"Morning? It's the fucking afternoon." A pissed voice said making me frown.

"James what the hell is your freaking problem? I don't want to hear this from you! I thought you would have at least been happy that I'm back but instead you're looking at me like I just killed your freaking rabbit!" I said angrily.

He glared at me, "I am happy your back, but I'm pissed that you've mated with that mutt!" He growled and got up from his seat.

"Don't call him that you, you... PIG!" I shouted the last part and then blushed. Pig? Pig really? Is that the best I could come up with?

"What are you- huh pig?" He said and burst out laughing. I bit the inside of my cheek as everyone in the room started laughing at my lame excuse of an insult, even Trey did. "Shut up!" I growled and stomped my foot like a child.

"Stop laughing at me." I mumbled. Making them go into another round of laughter.

~*~

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN. :)

-Shenadex