Chapter 35: The Big Reveal

Sam was on his laptop. Again. Dean was on the phone. Sam's eyes scanned the text in front of him.

----------------------------------------------
Jewel Of Salazar:
Mythical, biblical gem said to turn anything into pure ice.
----------------------------------------------

He yawned. For weeks they had been switching between trying to stop the apocalypse from happening, and trying to find that stupid gem.
"Sam? Dean?" Beth called, opening the motel door. Sam shut his laptop, minimizing the page he was on. Dean disconnected his call. Noticing Lizbeth's expression of confusion and fear, the brothers stood in front of her, concerned.
"When were you going to tell me?" Her voice was but a whisper.
"Tell you what?" Sam leaned down to his sisters level. She was about 5'7 or 5'8. Sam was 6'4.
Lizbeth sighed, her eyes playing over his face. "Am I an archangel?"
Sam didn't dare speak. Dean stepped forward, guiding her small frame to a chair. Sam followed.
"Yes, you are." Sam said calmly.
"I.... I don't remember." Lizbeth looked down at her trembling hands, her lip quivering.
"You wouldn't. You're fallen."
"Do you know any specifics?"
"Yes," Dean nodded.
"What are they?" She was feeling light headed. She was a fallen angel? How could this be? Were other Angels looking for her? If so, why hadn't they found her? Her head was swimming. There were so many questions.
And so few answers.