Chapter 25: I'm An Angel of the Lord

"Who are you?" Her brothers voice sounded muffled.
"Castiel."
"Yeah, I pretty much got that. I mean what are you?" Dean corrected himself. "I'm an angel of the lord."
Lizbeth's eyes groggily opened. Her vision was blurry and featureless. Panic nipped at her for a few brief moments. The last time this had happened was with Daniel.
Her vision cleared, and she gasped at what she saw.
Castiel had dimmed the light in the barn dramatically, while two black shadows spanned out behind him.
Lizbeth felt a tingle near her shoulder blades just looking at them.
The shadows were tattered and torn, as if the feathers had been ripped out of place by fire and struggle.
She shook her head, and struggled to her knees, a few waves of exhaustion rolling through her. She staggered to her feet, and fell against the wall for support. Her body fought the exhaustion as she stumbled forward, towards the two. She fell against Dean for support.
"Beth!" He exclaimed, turning away from Castiel, "Are you okay?"
"Yeah..." She yawned, "Just kinda tired."
Castiel looked genuinely confused. "How did you do that?" He asked a little less calmly than before.
"Do what?" Her words slurred a little bit. Dean helped his sister to stand, and she did, albeit after wobbling quite a bit.
"Wake up. How did you wake up so soon?"
"I just did."
Castiel left a few minutes later.

*****
I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER FOR SEASON 4, EPISODE 1, I SWEAR!!!