Chapter 20: Dean

There was a knock at Bobby's door. Lizbeth stayed in her chair, still devouring her lunch. She had ran two miles not twenty minutes before, and was ravenous. Bobby rose and opened the door.
"Heya, Bobby."
Lizbeth did a flying leap out of her chair. What the hell was happening?! That was Dean's voice!
She sprinted towards the kitchen, where sounds of struggle drifted to her ears. She burst through the doors, only to see Bobby launch himself at Dean with a silver knife. "What are you?! A shifter?! A revenant?!" Bobby yelled, capturing Dean in a headlock. "Bobby! Stop!" Lizbeth tore Dean away from him. Bobby grabbed her, though, putting her behind him. Dean managed to wrestle the knife out of Bobby's hands. "Look, Bobby, if I was a monster," he said, "Then would I do this with a silver knife?" He sliced the blade across his forearm. There was no burning from the encounter with the silver on his skin.
"Dean?" Bobby inquired.
Dean smirked. "That's what I've been trying to tell you."
Bobby let go of Lizbeth, and she jumped forward to embrace him. He returned the hug.
Bobby did as well, but not before splashing him with some holy water for good measure.
Lizbeth clutched onto the brother she had lost, as if he was the only thing keeping her alive. "H-How?" She stuttered, near tears.
"I don't know."

********
This takes place during Season 4, Episode 1. Have a nice day my lovely readers!!!