Chapter 31: Call Me

The phone rang. Dean snatched it up before Beth could. "Gabriel, you better know where that grace is." Dean said grudgingly, eyeing the room to make sure that Lizbeth wasn't near. Gabriel, Dean, Sam, and Cas had been spending a great deal of their time trying to track down Beth's grace.
"Well, i've got good news and bad news." Gabriel said, cocky attitude gone.
"Good news?"
"Her grace  still exists, and its unharmed."
"What's the bad news?"
The archangel sighed, "It's in hell."
He didn't bother to sugarcoat it.
"What?"
"It fell farther than her. It got bumped around. It fell into the hands of a crossroads demon."
"Which one?"
"The King. A demon by the name of Crowley. Ring any bells?"
"Too many."
***********
Sam and Dean summoned him a day later. It had taken him a second to get there.
"Hello, boys. Fancy you being here."
"Cut the crap, Crowley. We want something."
"What is it? We can make a deal..."
Sam piped up instead of Dean this time.
"We want her grace."
"I don't know what you mean." He said, walking circles around the inside of the Devils trap.
"We want Lizbeth's grace." Dean said.
"The missing archangel? Why oh why would you want that?"
"She isn't missing anymore." Sam spoke.
"Oh, really? You found her? I underestimated you, Moose."
"She's our sister."
Crowley stopped in his tracks. "You have an archangel as a sister?" Crowley clarified, actually shocked.
"She doesn't remember. She's fallen."
"And you want to give her grace back to her."
"Yes."
"Let's mark a deal." Crowley offered.
"We're not selling our souls." Dean said, suppressing a growl of hatred. He remembered when the hell hounds had come for him the first time.
"Of course," his British accent was stronger now, "You're trying to keep the apocalypse from happening. I wouldn't make you do that."
"Then what do you want?"
"I want you to procure two rather valuable objects for me. Do that, and I'll give you her angel goodness."
The brothers glanced at each other. "Deal." 
"Before I tell you what they are, I want you to tell me something."
"What?" Dean asked impatiently.
"Does our little fallen angel know what she is?" Crowley inquired.
"No."
"And I'm assuming you know nothing of the lore?"
"... No." Sam admitted reluctantly.
"Well, I'll add in her lore for free. Only if you make sure she doesn't smite me when she gets heavenly goodness back."
"Done. Deal."
"Good." Crowley faced them, "I want you to find the jewel of Salazar."
"The what?" Sam questioned.
"Turns things into pure ice. It's very valuable. Don't worry, I won't use it on you lads."
"The second thing?"
"The wing of an angel."
The two brothers froze in their spots. "It's not as hard as you think." Crowley started pacing again, "Just slice the air behind the Angels back, and viola, there's wings on the ground."

****
Yes, I did try. Hope you liked it! Have a nice day.