Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.

Start from the beginning

Hailey:"Sadly...."I said making her chuckle. She pulled away and intertwined our fingers and we started walking back to the car. We walked back and she opened the door for me.

Y/n:"I'll drive....you must be tired"She said making me nod and yawn a little. I hooped in the car making her close the door and walk to the other side. I handed her the keys making her take it and start the car.

We were driving for a while with music in the back when I felt a hand on top of mines and then intertwine it with hers making me look at her and her look at me and then the road with a small smile on her face. We arrived back at Ken's place and parked the car. We walked in and saw  everyone all cuddled up watching movies.

Y/n:"Aww...you'll look so cute....its gonna fade though"She said plopping down next to Bella making her hit Y/n with a pillow.

Bella:"You're such a ass"She said making Y/n chuckle and kiss her cheek.

Y/n:"Yeah, but you love me"She said making Bella roll her eyes but smile. I plopped down next to Y/n making everyone look at us and smirk.

Hailey:"What?"I asked making both Y/n and I look at them. They all shrugged but kept smirks on their faces.

Abel:"Nothing"He said making Y/n shrug and me snuggle more closer to Y/n making her chuckle and little. She pulled me closer to her and wrapped her arms around me and put her face in my neck.

Y/n:"That's better"She mumbled in my neck making me giggle.

Hailey:"Y/nnn....that tickles"I said making her chuckle and and kiss my neck making my movements stop. Holy mother of god...

Y/n:"Was that ticklish?"She asked in my ear making me shake my head.

Hailey:"N-no"I cleared my throat and shook my head trying to regain my posture"No"I said making her chuckle and nod. She had a amused smile in her face making me roll my eyes and push her face away playfully"Oh shut up"I mumbled making her laugh.

Y/n:"Don't act like you didn't like it"She said making me hit her arms playfully.

Kendall:"Yeah, Hails.... Don't act like you didn't like it"She said smirking like the others while I blushed and Y/n chuckled and shook her head.

Y/n:"Alright...enough teasing. Lets watch a movie"She said making us all nod and search for a movie. We were currently at the end of watching The Vow when we saw the guys and Y/n passed out.

Gigi:"They can never stay awake to the end of these movies...ever"She said as it ended making us nod and switch the TV off.

Kylie:"Yeah, but I'm guessing Y/n was a little drained"She said smirking making me eyes go wide.

Hailey:"What! No! We didn't do anything!"I said making them smirk and nod.

Bella:"Yet"She said making me roll my eyes.

Hailey:"Yet, but that not the point. The point is that I need to earn her trust back before getting to all that stuff again and I'm pretty sure she feels the same way"I said making them put their hands up in defense.

Bella:"Alright, alright"She said smirking. I flipped them off and turned to Y/n. I smiled a little and tired to move away from her making her grip on me tighten.

Y/n:"Hmm...where you going?"She asked in a husky voice making the butterflies in my stomach go insane.

Hailey:"Well....I was gonna wake you up so we could go on the room but it seems like all I had to do was move"I said making her chuckle and pull me closer.