The End

PERRIE:

         It's getting darker and the snow keeps fallin down. She can feel the cold drawn in her skin. Its freakin cold and colder. She just arrived in South Shields from London. With her long brown coat with thick furr pairing a skinny jeans and her snow boots. Her heart keeps pounding as she walk towards a flower shop. She stopped for a few minutes and glared the door waiting for it to open. Perrie decided to open her umbrella while she glued her eyes to the flower shop's door. She couldnt control her heart that keeps pounding when there's a lovely beautiful brown hair lady walk out the door, she was astouned for a few minutes and she smile.

JADE:

        Its been a cold long day. Jade said as her florist leave to go home. She arrange all the flowers and some of the stuffs and walk towards her table.

          Why are you so beautiful. Jade said as she saw the lily flower. She found out there's a curved on her face as she remember Perrie. "Why can't I get you out my mind? Perrie Louise Edwards? Jade said and turn off her laptop. She stood up and take her coat and her scarf that Perrie gave her the first time they met. She walk out the door and locked it. She forgot her umbrella inside but she was interupted by a beautiful blonde girl smiling at her 7 feet away from her.

        You need umbrella? Perrie said with a lovely smile.

        I guess. Jade replied trying not to freak out with happiness.

        Well, i have a huge one pretty it will fit for both of us. Perrie replied.

         It's freakin cold, maybe a cup of coffee somewhere will be good. Jade declared and walk closer to Perrie.

         Sounds good. Perrie said as she glared Jade.

          Its cold. Jade said and tighten Perrie's scarf on her neck and fix her coat so she wont feel cold as what she always do for Perrie.

         Perrie hold the umbrella for both of them as Jade walk closer to share. The heavy snow keeps fallin. The lampost in the street started to light up. They cant explain how happy they are right now. At the end Love always win.

                       THE END

I would like to say thank you to all who spent their time readin this Jerrie Fiction. To all the Mixers thank you. :D

Lovelots,
(Heftyechoes)