Chapter 10. Nothing else matters like us.

The sunrise through the glass of the room awaken Jade, it feels like burning her skin as she rolled under the covers she glared Perrie lying beside her looking so beautiful while sleeping. She slowly took off Perrie's fingers that fits to her fingers.She don't want to wake her up as she sleeps like sleeping beauty.After she put on her tee and jeans she kissed Perrie's forehead and trudges down the stairs. The sun was so bright she slowed a bit and think about Perrie while waiting for a cab. Luckily the cab pulled over she needs to go home and go to Chocolate Wings Cafe for her morning shift.

-------

Hello good morning Pezza. Are you up? Jesy declared as she heard a voice on the line.

I'm up. Perrie answered trying to open her eyes. She glared around and feeling dismayed her Jadey wasn't around. She covered her palm on her forehead and glared at the wall clock. It's already 10 A.M.

I'm sorry to wake you up, I heard you're back? Why you didn't call me. Are you going to the office? Jesy declared with her accent.

Yeah, I'm back. I'll see you at the office Jesminda. Email me my files please? Perrie replied while her eyes close.

I will Pezz, get up your butt and come to the office. Jesy replied and dropped the call.

I will, I miss ya .Perrie replied with her accent.

After the call Perrie trudges downstairs and open the fridge to get a glass of water. There's a piece of paper and a Lily flower on the table that caught her attention. "I made you a sandwich, you have to eat babe. I just want to stay a little longer and watch you sleeping. I really hate to leave but I have to. I hope you'll like that Lily flower for you. You know what Lily means?

"I dare you to love me" Perrie whispered. With a huge smile on her lips she bounced herself unto the couch.

Okay Jeed! I dare you. Perrie said while she glued her eyes at the ceiling. After a few minutes she started to prepare herself for work.

Perrie drive herself to work she met her team back in the office and started to schedule another arrangement for the whole day. All the flower deliveries, souvenirs and event arrangement before the day ends.

AT NIGHT.

A look of happiness passed over
Jade's face as she saw Perrie standing under the lamp post waiting for her. Those beautiful blue eyes ,her hair and perfect smile. You're too beautiful for the human eye my Pezza.

How was your day? Perrie asked as she gave Jade a hug.

Good just dropped by at the cafe to say goodbye to Leigh Anne, and yours? Jade answered started to walk, wearing a pair of white fitted long sleeve folded on her elbow and a faded skinny ripped jeans matching her red high heel shoes.

A bit exhausted, me and my team drove so far from that venue arrangement for bridal shower. So far but it's fun.Thanks for the flower. Perrie answered and walk alongside Jade with a huge smile. Perrie wearing a versatile classic black and white dress matching her silver high heel shoes.

That's fun for sure, anyway what's your plan for tomorrow? Jade asked and slowly took Perrie's hands and fit to hers.

I have a new client to met with Jesy in the morning and check my team for the flower deliveries out of town. Perrie answered and glared Jade with a smile.

It's my off tomorrow afternoon if you have a time lets have lunch together in my place. Jade declared and smiled. I'll cook in my place.

Sure, I'll drop for lunch. Perrie smiled and tighten her grip on Jade's hands.

I'll wait for you. Jade replied. You must be so tired?Jade continued as she glared Perrie. The two girls walked towards the parking, Perrie offered Jade to drive her home. The night was so quiet and very romantic.On the way while Perries was driving she felt that Jade slowly plonk her head on Perrie's shoulder.

In a few minutes Perrie pulled over in front of Jade's flat.

Goodnight, see you tomorrow Pezz.Jade move closer and gave Perrie a sweet kiss on her lips.

Night my beautiful Jadey see you tom.Perrie replied as she watch Jade walked out the car.

Drive safe, call me when you're home okay? Jade finally declared as Perrie starts the engine and left.

AT the next day Jade rolled under her covers she saw the wall clock clicking so fast it's almost 11 A.M.She needed to cook and bake sweets for Pezz. She's a bit drained but she needs to move as fast as she can.Looking at the cookbook in her left hand and a silverware at the right hand. American Style Hickory Smoked Crumbed Bacon, Fig Glaze and a potato salad. She really want everything to be special. After a few minutes everything's done. Jade bounced herself on the couch waiting for Perrie. I'll wait for a little hour and Jade fell asleep on her couch. She felt a bit disappointed.

Pezz we needed some materials at the venue Ms. Karina wanted to change everything. Her designer backed off at the contract. Jesy declared.

But that's not a part of our contract Jess.Perrie answered. We are here for the flowers and souvenirs only.

She badly really need it as the bridal shower will be this evening. Pezz,we need to do something. Jesy explained. Actually she wants to talk to you.

Okay I'll talk to her. Perrie replied as she glared her wristwatch. She promise to Jade that she'll come for lunch.

I'm so glad you're here Ms. Edwards, you're my last hope. Ms. Karina declared looked so depressed for what happen.

I'm really sorry Ms. Karina we can't fit that to our schedule, we just signed for the flowers and souvenirs deliveries.And everything is done. Perrie replied felt sorry for Ms. Karina.

Please? I really need your help and the bridal shower will be this evening and the venue was a messed. My boss might fired me if I couldn't find another designer in 30minutes. I'm begging you. Ms.Karina said and hoping that Perrie could help her.

Is there something we can do for that Pezz? Jesy asked.

Actually. Perrie paused while thinking what to say as she cant tell Jesy that Jade is waiting for her she might get nosey.

Actually what Pezz?Jesy asked.

Okay, We will do our best. Perrie answered as she can't just resist to help. She still need to stay to assist her team and she cant leave Jesy. She tried to call Jade many times but couldn't reach her. After a couple of hours trying to fix the venue,fortunately everything's done but the sun is already sinking Jade might still waiting for her. Feeling so exhausted she decided to leave first as her team loaded all theirs stuffs at the van.

I really need to leave Jess. Perrie declared.

Where will you headed? Jesy asked. Lets party tonight Pezz she continued.

I can't I have to go. Perrie replied.

Go where? Come on I asked Leigh to come over and she said yes. Jesy declared.

Nextime Jess,bye. Perrie said and jumped in her car.

Pezza! Argh! Jesy exclaimed and start the engine of her car.

---------So bad Perrie didnt come for lunch with Jadey, souds like Jade was so disappointed.

TO BE CONTINUED.