Chapter 23.Turn your face

CALIFORNIA, USA

             Perrie walked towards her bestfriend Jesy as she arrived 6pm at the airport.

            Aww.my Perrie winkle! Jesy said and hug her so tight.

             I miss you. Perrie replied.

             I got a bundle of roses you asked me. Jesy declared while walking out the building.

              I miss Jadey so much. Perrie replied with her teary eyes.

              Leigh Anne texted me that Jade's shift will end in a few minutes. Go girl pick her upgLove wins.Jesy declared as she opened the door of her cayman porsche car.

              I'm so excited. I dont want to lose my Jadey.Perrie replied.

             I'll drive you there. Jesy replied.

             Thank you Jessica. Perrie said with a smile while her heart pounding with excitement.

            No worries babe. I will always be here for you. Jesy replied.

       In a few minutes Jesy pulled over at the downtown. She said goodbye to Perrie as her friend walk out her car.

          Pezz? Jesy declared.

          Yes Jess? Perrie asked.

          Do whatever makes you happy.Remember Love wins.Jesy replied and gave her friend a smile.

          Aww. Jessica. Thank you. Perrie declared and walk towards the lamp post with a bundle of roses.She knew that Jade will pass by before taking a walk at the downtown on her way home. With a huge smile on her face so excited to hug Jade again. Waiting for a few minutes her heart keep pounding as she saw Jade walked out the coffee shop, a huge smile curved on her face. "You're too beautiful for the human eye"Perrie whispered as she watch Jade walk towards her. Perrie feeling high-strung her hands are shaking and don't know what will be the right word to say. Trying to calm her shaking hands. There's a huge smile curve on her face with full excitment as her eyes shine.

        Jade was shocked when she saw Perrie standing at the lamppost smiling at her, those smile that can freeze her. She felt like her heart slowly cracking inside, but her mind keep telling her to walk away. She wanted to hug her, kiss her and tell her how much she missed Perrie to death. Jade ignore her feelings and passes by from Perrie like a stranger.

Jadey! Perrie said as she chases Jade. Talk to me! She continued.

Talk? What do you know about talk? Jade declared as she stopped and turned around.

I know I'm sorry. I hope you'll understand. I just left to find myself. Perrie explained.

Find yourself? You just run away without a word. You left me hanging. Each and everyday I am hoping you'll come knock at my door to say lets talk about this. Jade exclaimed while her voice breaks.

I want to babe.I just dont know where to start. Perrie replied.

But you didnt. Jade exclaimed.

Everything wasn't that easy for me. And everyday I'm dying to see you.Perrie replied.

And what do you think?Its easy for me? Jade exclaimed.

I'm so sorry. Perrie replied.

Why are you here?Talkin to me?Jade asked.

I want you to stay with me.I want you back. Perrie declared and hold Jade's hand.

Stay and what? Hide? Pezz I'm tired of hiding. We keep stealing every moment. We keep lying to your mom everytime we're together. Jade replied.

I love you,nothing else matters to me.Perrie exclaimed.

Just tell the truth to Alex and to your mom. Cuz I dont want to hide this love no more Pezz. Like we have to lie everytime to your mom. Sneak out and hide or run away to people we knew downtown.Cant we just come out and face it? Jade declared with her tears.

Jadey! You know its not that easy. Perrie exclaimed.

I love you Pezz,but we cant keep hiding our love. Cant we just fight for it?Jade asked.

Uhmmm. But. . I just cant.Perrie struggling to response.

    Without a word Jade turned around to walk away as she burst into tears.

Jadey.  .wait! Perrie said and grabbed Jade's hands.

We cant keep running away and hide. Jade declared trying to escape on Perrie's grip.

What else do you want me to do? Perrie cried.

All I want is you to fight for me, for our love! Cuz i know Love wins. Jade declared and escape Perrie's hands.

Jadey. . . Perrie cried.

I hope that nextime you will show up, you're brave enough to fight for our love. Jade declared and walk in into a taxi cab.

       Perrie left alone standing under the dim light lamp post in the street. She burst into tears as she watched Jade gone out of her sight. She lose someone so precious to her. "Why cant we be like that wish that we could be like that."

          Jade burst into tears as she watched Perrie was still standing alone under the lamp post.She can clearly see her through the rearview mirror of a taxi cab. "I love you so much Pezz but I am sorry we are going nowhere" Jade whispered and cover her face with her palm. 

Goodbye Pezz. Jade whispered.

-To be continued