Chapter 19. These four walls ft.Leighade

Leigh guide Jade through the shore barefoot and they sat on the white sand for awhile as she gave her a chance to cry out loud.

Go on Jadey cry out. Leigh declared.

I'm sorry I lied. I love her so much Lee. Jade cried out.

I know. Leigh replied.

I dont know what to do. Jade said as she stood up and walk away from Leigh crying.

Jadey, just scream it out and cry out loud. Leigh said while playing the white sand watchin Jade.

Pezz!!!!! I love you so much!!!Please dont let me go. Fight for me.Jade cried as she screamed it out. Pezz I am so sorry.

Aww. .Jadey. Leigh declared and walk towards Jade and gave her a hug.

Leigh, I love her but I am not that strong enough. Jade cried as she burst out.

Everything will be okay petals. Leigh said as she dry Jade's eyes with her fingers.

I wish. Jade replied and draw in her face on Leigh's shoulder.

I guess she's afraid to come out,give her a little time. Leigh declared.

Why do we have to hide, whats wrong of being a us?a girl whom in love with same sex. Is it a sin? Jade exclaimed.

No, Jadey. .its not.theres nothing being who you really are. Come here. Leigh replied. Its getting colder outside, lets go home. Leigh continued.

Leigh guide her out the beach and they both held each others hand. In a few minutes they took a taxi cab going home to Jade's apartment.

Jadey, get up for awhile I check your fridge. Leigh declared with a glass of milk and a cookies,walking towards Jade where she curled herself on a couch.

I dont want to. Jade replied trying to dry her tears.

Jadey, drink this and here some cookies. Leigh insisted while she busied herself with a bite of sandwich.

I cant. Jade replied.

You have to. Leigh declared and gave Jade a glass of milk with a piece of cookies. Go on petals.

Okay Leigh,thank you. Jade replied and draw in her face on Leigh Anne's stomach like a little girl.

Jadey, come here. Leigh declared while brushing Jade's dark brown hair just to calm her.

In a few minutes the night getting colder she let Jade sleep inside her room. Leigh was thinking to go home but she cant leave Jade alone she beep her boyfriend a call telling him that she's not going home. Jade was sleeping so deep she glared at her, she knew that Jade her bestfriend was really in a deep pain of heartbroken. She decided to stay for a night to be with Jade.

I know how painful it was but I believe in you that you can get through it petals. Leigh whispered.

She put on a cover and arrange the quilts on the bed when there's a knock on the front door. She rushed to check who was it.

Pezz? What are you doing here? Leigh asked.

I need to talk to her. Perrie replied.

She fell asleep crying. Its late night Pezz you shouldnt be driving at this hour. Leigh exclaimed.

Can I see her? Perrie asked she looks drunk.

Pezz, she's asleep. Leigh declared.

Please? Perrie said with her teary eyes.

Okay, dont make a sound. Leigh replied.

Thanks. Perrie replied and walk towards Jade's room.

Leigh gave her a time to see Jade ,she took her phone and dialed Jesy's number.

Jess, can you take Pezz home? She's here and she's drunk. Leigh declared.

Okay I'm coming. Jesy replied.

Leigh standing behind the door watching Perrie staring at Jade while sleeping.

I'm so sorry. I just cant afford to see you hurtin. I cant be the girl that could fight for you. Perrie cried while trying to touch Jade's face. " This is going nowhere babe, I love you but I cant come out, I rather leave you than to watch you hurtin everytime. Perrie cried struggling not to make a sound and stood up to say goodbye.

Thanks Leigh. Perrie said and walk out the door crying.

Pezz. You cant drive. Leigh said but Perrie doesnt mind her.

Perrie open her car and cried out inside. She wants to burst out like her whole world fall apart. She keeps punching the steering wheel as she cant stop her tears from rolling down.

Leigh was surprised when she heard Jade crying in her room,Jade just pretended she's sleeping and she heard everything what was Pezz said.

Jadey? Leigh asked,she felt like she wants to cry watching Jade crying cant barely breathg

Why she just leave me that way? Why she just cant fight for me? Jade declared.

Jadey. .Leigh declared as she hug her friend so tight just to make her feel alright.

She just givin up on me that easy. Jade declared and stood up to run outside hoping Perrie was still there.

Jade!! Leigh declared as she chased her.

Pezz! Dont go. . . Jade cried as she saw Perrie's car leaving.

Perrie saw her at the rearview mirror but she keeps driving. She cant fight for Jade ,she's thinking what the used of staying and keep her hurting.

I'm sorry. Perrie whispered as she wiped her tears keep rolling down her face.

Leigh help Jade to get up and took her back on her room.

I want to be alone Lee. Jade declared as she rolled on her bed.

Okay, I'll be right here. Leigh replied and walked out the door. She just open the t.v and keep herself busy. She checked Jade from time to time untill she fell asleep. Leigh just hug Jade as she lay beside untill she fell asleep too.

( And I, I can't come alive
I want the room to take me under
'Cause I can't help but wonder
What if I had one more night for goodbye?
If you're not here to turn the lights off, I can't sleep
These four walls and me )

TO BE CONTINUED.

Poor Jadey and Pezza. . . Too much heartache for Jerrie :'( Lucky Jadey she has a Leigh Anne to be there for her. I know the struggle crying without someone to talk to cuz you cant come out.they dont know. . . .awww. .