Chapter 16. Behind closed door

Back in California--->

           You okay? Perrie declared.

      Perrie opened the door for Jade to walked in the taxi cab and follow her inside.

            Yeah, I'm ok babe. Jade replied she lean her head on Perrie's shoulder.

             Aww.my Jadey.

              What are you looking Pezz? Jade asked as she noticed Perrie scanning the backpack.

               Ooh! It's here.Perrie declared she finally found the tifanny box.

                What is it? Jade asked.

                I'm sorry I forgot to give this in a romantic place, so I'm going to do this in a taxi cab. Perrie declared.She noticed the taxi cab driver glared them at the rearview mirror she gave the old woman a sweet smile.

                A ring? Jade asked.

                Yeah, you have to wear it so everybody knows you're taken so they'll stop sneakin around with my girl! Perrie said with her british accent.

               Oh pezz. Jade timidly replied laughing with tears on her eyes.

               Omg.Jadey dont cry. I'm trying to boost you up. I know you're tired. Perrie declared and put on the ring on Jade's ring finger.

               Pezz, you're making me cry. Jade declared.

       Perrie kissed Jade's shoulder trying to leave a lipstick mark on her.
                 I love you my Jadey.Perrie said while hugging her  and squeeze it so tight.

               Hold on babe. Jade declared as she heard her phone ringing. "Hello mom?

                Sweetie?where are you. Geordie declared on the line.

                 Just got home from Paris.I'm with Pezz mom. Jade replied.

                  Hello Geordie. Perrie said and stole a kiss on Jade's cheeks.

                  Hello Pezz. Geordie replied.

                   She's so hyper mom. Jade declared with a smile.

               When will you going to visit us again? Take Pezz with you. Geordie replied.

                Soon mom, she just proposed to me in a taxi cab. Jade said.

                 Hahaha, so sweet.She did thaw? Geordie replied.

                Yeah mom, she forgot to gave it to me under the Eiffel tower. And but then she did it so well. Jade boasted.

                That's cute. Geordie declared.

                Yeah, she's bubbly, hyper and i dont know. . .weird.mom,. Am so tired mom and she keep lifting up my spirit.And ------- she lift me up all the way.Jade declared and gave Perrie and wink.

                 Shut up! Perrie said struggling to lower her voice.

                I miss you mom, I'll call you later actually we're on our way home. Jade declared.

                 Okay Petals. I miss you, keepsafe and enjoy with Pezza. . Geordie finally said and dropped the call.

           Petals!Aww. cute Geordie. Perrie replied and kissed Jade on her lips.