Chapter 13. Always Together

Weeks later they were both busy at work and they can barely have reach other. Jade visited her family back in Uk for a week. While she's on vacation, she's thinking about Perrie if how she doin. Calling her is not enough Jade misses Perrie so much. Sitting under the tree at the backyard watching her mum Geordie taking care of the garden makes her feel relaxed. In a minute her phone ring a call from Perrie.

        Hi babe, how are you? Perrie declared at the other line.

        Pezz, I miss you. Jade replied trying not to cry as she heard Perrie's voice.

         Aww.my Jadey. I miss you too. What's wrong? Perrie declared.

          Nothing babe. Jade replied.

          Pezz? Lets go we will be late! Jesy declared.

           Are you sure you're okay? Perrie asked.

           Yeah. Jesy was calling you now. I guess it's time for you to leave. Jade interupted.

             Babe, I call you again later. I have to go. We have a meeting with our clients. Perrie declared.

               I love you Pezz. Jade replied.

                I love you too my beautiful Jadey. Perrie replied and ended the call.

            Jade decided to go back to California as she dont want to leave her job at the cafe. She booked a flight and she wanted to surprised Perrie.
             The next day early in the morning she boarded at the airport,Jade decided to surprise Perrie at the shop. A glance at the interior of the office showed, Jade sat down at the couch while waiting for Perrie. She took the magazine about interior designs at the top of the table.

Thank you Cornelia, I'll get the night flight. Perrie said as she entered the office.

Okay Ms. Edwards. Cornelia replied and looked back to her monitor.

Perrie was surprised as she saw Jade smiling at her inside her office.She closed the door and give Jade a tight hug.

Omg. I miss you so much. Why you didnt call me so I can wait you at the airport. Perrie declared.

I just want to suprise you. Jade replied.

You did it babe. Perrie declared and walk towards her table to check her laptop.

I missed you, so how are you? Overworked? Jade said as she sat the down on Perrie's table and touched Perrie's face.

I'm okay babe. We've been in a full loaded event contract. Perrie replied and  check her laptop.

Hello I am here! Busy? I guess I should leave. Jade replied trying to catch Perries attention.

Come here Jadey. Perrie declared and hold Jade's hand to stop her from leaving.

I have to leave now. Jade replied looks disappointed.

Jadey? I miss you so much.Perrie whispered and slowly held Jade's chin to draw in her face closer and kiss her lips with excitement.

Whoa! Whoa! You can't do it here. Jesy might caught us. Jade interrupted.

No worries I locked the door. Perrie whispered.

Are you sure? Untill when will we going to hide behind close door? Jade asked.

I dont know..Perrie replied.

Babe. I love you. Jade declared and close her eyes as she felt Perries lips on hers.

Jade is sitting at the table her legs open and Perrie standing at the middle of Jade's legs.

I cant stop kissing you. Perrie declared.

Thats enough! We will get caught. Jade exclaimed.

They were both astound when they heard the door open and Jesy walked in without a knock. Perrie bounced back her butt on the chair pretended she's doing something on her laptop and Jade picked up the magazine and pretended she's reading it while her butt still on Perries table.

Sh*t this laptop! Perrie declared. While Jade trying not to burst into laugh as their eyes met.

Hey! Jadey you're here. Jesy interupted as she recognized Jade.

Hello Jesy. Jade declared.

I've heard you're from UK for a vacay. I'm Leigh Ann last night. Jesy declared.

Yeah. Jade timidly replied.

Pezz, I'm on a rush. I have to leave early. Jesy declared as she grab her shoulder bag.

Okay Jess. Perrie replied.

Bye,Jade. See you around. Jesy declared and leave.

When Jesy walked out the door the two girls looked each other thinking if Jesy saw them why they're stealing moments.

You said. You locked the door.? Jade said.

I did. Perrie replied.

Really? Jade exclaimed.

I didnt. Perrie declared.

That was close. Jade declared and squeeze Perrie's nose.

I have to leave now I have a client to meet. Perrie said and put on her coat.

See you later? Jade replied.

Okay babe, take care. Perrie declared.

I will,you too. Jade replied.

         The hours passed quickly, and Jade can't deny that she missed Perrie so much. Everything revolves around her. Never been this happy and open before, although they're both hiding behind close door to make their relationship strong some day will come that they have the courage reveal their relationship to everyone whom close to them Jade can't wait to show the world that she's in love with the most wonderful woman on earth. Waiting for the day that Perrie will be ready to come out. In a few minutes Jade glared the wall clock, her shift will end in few minutes.

Time for checkout. Leigh Ann interrupted.

Thanks, I have to go get my stuffs. Jade replied and walked out the door to check her locker.

Jade walked out the cafe and tighten her coat. The dim light lamp post at the street was so romantic. She's walking at the street smilling,not so far she saw Perrie standing under the lamppost and she waves just to let her know she's there. "You're too beautiful for the human eye."

Hello Pezz.. Jade declared as she glared Perrie's fingers that were shaking. She wanted to hold her hands to warmth it.

Let's walk? Perrie asked and kept her hands inside her coat.

Are you okay? Jade asked and rubbed Perrie's shoulder quickly and looked around if there were someone they know might see them.

I'm okay babe. Perrie declared.

I want to hold your hands. Jade replied.

Anyway I have something for you Perrie declared and handed the four tickets.

Two plane tickets and two movies
tickets? Jade asked.

Read it. Perrie smiled at her with excitement.

Disneyland Paris? Jade declared.

I want us to go there together. I know how much you love to be there. Perrie declared.

Are you sure Pezz? Jade asked while her eyes glued at the tickets.

Yeah,but lets talk about that later,we have 2 tickets for Beauty and the Beast tonight. Perrie continued and grab Jade's arms  and run towards the movie house.

To be continued. . . .the next chapter will be more fun.  .